BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

Allyson L.
Conway, AR
This stuff has completely changed my life. I've got hormonal cystic acne and literally nothing has worked until Differin. I'm super allergic to benzoyl peroxide so this was the next strongest thing. It knocks out breakouts without any drying or painful rash.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I heard about this product through vlogger Caroline Hirons and decided to give it a try. I am on my 3rd tube and will continue to purchase it. It doesn’t do much to prevent or clear up my hormonal acne, but I do feel it is helping with anti-aging. It is the least expensive retinol I use and it doesn’t dry out or irritate my skin.
Rosa d.
I loveeeee that this acne product doesn’t dry my skin out! I got it in a sample kit from ulta soon after they made it available over the counter. I use it as needed on problem spots and it does a good job of clearing up my skin. It even works on cystic acne if you get it on soon enough.
Sam E.
Anderson , SC
This stuff really works! I have never struggled with acne or breakouts, but recently my complexion has changed. The box says it should start working in 3 weeks, but I saw results as soon as 3 days. It has now become a part of my daily routine. It works to rid acne as well as to prevent.
Breanne D.
It says it may take up to 4 weeks to see results, but the fact that I'm not waking up with break outs all over the next day tells me it's working right away! I can't wait to see what it looks like in another 3 weeks
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
I don't have bad acne. In fact, I really just have hormonal breakouts. I'm using differin to improve my pores and lines and texture. 4 stars bc I think it's to to move on to an rx strength retinol. Something more powerful.
Emily D.
I used this stuff when I was a teenager (when it used to be a prescription) & now am using it again as an adult. It works better for me than a spot treatment because I tend to break out all over very cyclically.
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
I didn’t notice a huge difference after using this for over a week each night. I know that isn’t a lot of time but I figured I would see some difference. I’ll keep using and see if I notice a change
Annie W.
Lawrence, KS
I have been using this product for about a month and it is working really well so far. It has dried my skin out a little but was easily fixed with moisturizer. This product is nice because it is affordable and works really well
Ruby F.
I have had years fighting acne and when this product was released into the over the counter market, I was relieved because it was the only product that was consistent.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for about 2 months consistently and felt it did more harm than good.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box