BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

Jennifer S.
Ridge, NY
I use this every night before I go to bed. Does not dry my skin out and keeps my breakouts under control. Easy to apply and I’m able to make it last. Price is good too.
Kayla K.
Batesville, MS
Before this was an over the counter treatment; it was given to me by my Dermatologist. I use it as a spot treatment for my breakouts. I’ve even used it in my husband!
Sushma S.
Anderson, IN
I LOVE this. I’ve used pretty much every topical retinoid, including prescription ones (retin A, tazorac, adapalene) and generally have had more side effects than positive results. The retin A and tazorac made my skin peel like crazy and I eventually stopped using it before seeing results because it was embarrassing to go in public with my skin peeling like that. The adapalene is different, it is still a topical retinoid but very gentle. But don’t let that fool
You, it is still VERY effective. I noticed improvement in my small blemishes and Whitehead’s within a week. This is not effective for cystic acne, though, and I wouldn’t expect it to be and won’t hold it against it. It’s a little expensive for a small tube but it works and that’s all that matters to me.
Eva M.
Elk Grove, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I haven’t seen any improvement after about 5 months. I haven’t even seen my skin purge the dirt out like it’s supposed to. Not a fan. Would recommend something more natural.
Kate A.
I don’t get acne often, but when I do I rely on this product to fix it! This gel dries out the problem area without leaving the rest of my face feeling dry! LOVE IT!!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I was using this for a bit before I went to see my dermatologist and it just wasn't working as well as I had hoped. The biggest problem was my skin is already on the dry side so it was drying it out horrendously! Since I couldn't use it all the time, I wasn't seeing results. That's until my dermatologist gave me probably one of the best tips I've ever received. She told me to use moisturizer first, then put this on! Brilliant! It totally works. She did prescribe me something a little stronger but when my skin isn't as bad I will go back to this since it's more mild than the one I have.
Amanda P.
Apple Valley
I go back and forth with this product. When I started using it, it slowly made my acne better. But I’m in month 2 of using it and I’ve been breaking out worse than I have in years. That may be my mirena, so I’m not saying it’s trash. I’m waiting until I complete 3 months of using three gel, as suggested, to see if it starts helping. Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box
Lovis W.
Purchased at: Target
I got that recommended by a dermatologist. At first I thought it's not working at all, but you have to use it for a few weeks before it's starts to work. After that it worked good and my skin got better. The Differin just makes my skin more sensitive against sun!
Morgan F.
Texarkana, AR
Differin has been such a positive impact on my acne. I’ve been on differin for about 3 months now and my face is smooth and acne free. The first month, the purge phase, was terrible but you have to keep pushing through and you’ll get the skin you’ve been praying for!! Price is cheap and it’s now available at drug stores.
H E.
So...after moving to Las Vegas I started suffering from bad acne constantly. I tried EVERYTHING from food changes, birth control changes, drinking even MORE water, multiple different products, all with no luck.
I finally tried differin and it has been the only thing that has kept my acne away. You just have to prevail through the “purging” phase, which is definitely real, but is so worth it.
I use this product at night, and use argan oil during the day. It’s been an amazing combination for me!
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for about 2 months consistently and felt it did more harm than good.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box