BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

• Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have res...5 Answers
  • How long did you use this before you saw results? How oft...1 Answers
  • Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for ab...4 Answers
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
This was recommended to me by my gynecologist. After my IUD, my skin went nuts. He told me to try this and that I could find it at Walmart. He was right! The price was great and it helped my skin so much. Def recommend.
Britt M.
NJ
So glad this is OTC now. I don’t use it on my whole face, but just as a spot treatment. This eradicates zits I have fairly fast, although it will dry my skin out, so as long as I moisturize as well I’m okay. Definitely need to by the larger size next time.
bella h.
Baltimore
This gel is good if you want a pimple or red spot to die down, but if you have a big pimple or problem area that you need fixed fast i would try a stronger gel , but i would buy this again because it does help my acne.
Katie A.
Hobart, IN
This is an acne product that for me worked pretty good. It helped keep my acne less prominent and more under control. You can find it at most drug stores and for a reasonable price. I would recommend this product.
Jacob C.
Marion
Initially, this product was hard on my skin. However, after using it for a while it is very good. It keeps my acne under control, and if I do break out, the breakouts are smaller.
Rachel N.
GOOD as a spot treatment. That being said, I don't recommend using it on your whole face, because it pulls out a lot of the stuff trapped in your pores, and when used too much, can cause massive breakouts.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
I began using this a few weeks ago and it’s already gotten rid of a lot of my acne. I’m very impressed. My skin hasn’t been this clear since before puberty. I use it every other night and use only a tiny amount to avoid irritation.
Alyssa R.
Fife , WA
Helped clear large hard cystic acne on cheeks. Also works for smaller pimples on forehead and chin. I don’t think it’s helpful for blackheads or sebum production. It can be drying so I always use it first and put a think moisturizer over it. For this reason I use it only a night or every other night.
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
I didn't really see any difference in my skin after using this product, it seems to be a gentle on the skin. A lot of people said that it works for them so it's just up to your skin type! I tried re-purchasing but my opinion didn't change.
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
Differin is one of the best over the counter acne spot treatments. It works much more effectively for me than anything else on the market (OTC wise). You can buy it pretty much anywhere and isn’t harsh at all, at least on my face.
Faydra E.
Urbana
Hello! Tonight is my first night using Differin Adapalene 0.1% Acne Treatment Gel 0.50 oz after reading reviews and knowing it will get worse before it gets better Im excited to see results. However, I am curious in wondering if anyone using it has noticed if it helps the under eye area. I have dark circles and when I read that one of the product benefits is having skin tone smooth out and helps even it out I was hoping it might help my eye area. Any advice and comments would be very helpful, thanks!!
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA
Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box ? Is this safe during pregnancy? Has anyone used it, been told by ob its okay to use ? Thanks