BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
I began using this a few weeks ago and it’s already gotten rid of a lot of my acne. I’m very impressed. My skin hasn’t been this clear since before puberty. I use it every other night and use only a tiny amount to avoid irritation.
Alyssa R.
Fife , WA
Helped clear large hard cystic acne on cheeks. Also works for smaller pimples on forehead and chin. I don’t think it’s helpful for blackheads or sebum production. It can be drying so I always use it first and put a think moisturizer over it. For this reason I use it only a night or every other night.
Thais M.
Use it occasionally around my mouth due to hormonal acne. It works! Also it’s anti-aging so it is a great combo. I love how easy to find it is, pretty much every drug store and how is fairly priced. I’m buying it again!
Krystal B.
Edgewood, WA
I'm still on the fence about this but it did cause some slight irritation around my mouth area and my acne simply just stayed the same if bit worse since it dried my skin pretty badly
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
No he notafo mucho la diferiencia cuando me sale un brote,lo aplico y de todos modos sigue hinchado no veo que sirve mucho para desinflamar ,crei que era mas efectivo ,tendria creo que utilizarlo mas para poderlo recomendar por que es caro
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
This product is pretty good. I do find that if I have any spots coming to the surface, it helps keep it at bay. It’s very drying if you use too much so you have to be careful
kels 😉.
Purchased at: Target
I feel like this product is similar to other acne spot treatments. Alone the product doesn’t do a whole lot, but with the Differin cleanser and moisturizer I feel like this works wonders for my skin.
Ginny D.
I used differin way back in the day, but as a teenager, I wouldn't stick with it! I've been using it again almost every night for about 6 weeks and have seen such a difference in my skin! After a couple of weeks, I did start to notice some dryness, specifically around my mouth. When this would happen, I would take a night or two off from using the Differin to allow my skin to readjust. I use the Clinique 3-step system, so I wash my face, use toner, apply Differin, then after about 30 minutes, use the Differin moisturizer! My breakouts have drastically decreased, my skin tone is more even, and my skin is smoother! It's so nice not to need a ton of concealer when I do my makeup! Definitely would recommend!! Differin® Balancing Moisturizer 4 fl. oz. Box, Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box
Julia H.
This is the most amazing skin product. It has completely cleared my skin. I use it nightly and it never dries my skin out. I’ve tried so many products and this is the only thing that actually works. So much better than any dermatologist!
Tala S.
I have recently started use this and i already are a difference in my skin it looks way healthier and my acne is clearing up also a lot of acne treatments dry out skin a lot this one doesn’t.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for about 2 months consistently and felt it did more harm than good.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box