BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I’ve been using the for 5 days. I got it from Ulta online. It’s very affordable, but such a small tube. So far I am breaking out a lot, but that sounds like it’s normal for this stage. I’ll update my review if/when I see more results. At this point it seems pretty much like other products.
latasha v.
I used this product through the Allure Beauty Enthusiast program where I tested it for 24 full weeks!!! I can honestly say that at first my skin had a bad reaction to it; my acne actually got worse before it got better but when it did get better it was absolutely FLAWLESS! I had past acne marks and since I have Olive skin tone they were brown and very discoloration up against my Olive skin. This product really cleared up my acne scars and when it cleared up my acne I didn't have any scars from that acne either. I also noticed that it helped a bit with my tiny little wrinkles by by eyes! My only advice would be to use the cleanser and moisturizer with it because it's a very strong product and I couldn't use other acne products with it or certain soaps or cleaners with fragrance and so on!
Manisha K.
Avenel, NJ
I have used it for almost a month and can definitely confirm that this products work all that it claims. I was surprised to read that this was a prescription treatment and only recently became available over the counter. Glad that access to this great product became easy.
Melissa r.
Capac, MI
My dermatologist recommended this to me. I am only on my first week but I feel like my pores are already visually smaller. It says you won't get full results until about 3 months so I'm definitely excited to see the results I will get by then. I will update at that point.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
I got this for my son. He's 14 and we are dealing with a lot of acne. We have tried soooo many things! Some work some don't.
This one works great! Well worth the money. Takes a bit to start working, but it does! You can see the difference in about 2 weeks.
Amanda G.
Charlotte, NC
My dermatologist recommended this to me to try for my acne. I apply it after cleansing and really feel that my skin clears up a little bit more when I use it regularly. I still get hormonal acne and have oily skin but this gel keeps most of it at bay.
Katie G.
Chicago
This is the best thing I’ve ever used for my acne! It is very potent but used consistently it has virtually eliminated my acne. It does make your skin dry and sensitive to the sun, so a good moisturizer and religious use of a sunscreen is a must!
Liza P.
Milford, PA
I am a huge fan of this gel acne treatment! I apply this before going to bed and the next day I always notice my skin much calmer with less redness and acne swelling down. I would recommend this to other adults dealing with acne as well!
Tracy K.
Lenexa, KS
I’ve used this for quite awhile , this recently became OTC treatment I used to have to have a prescription for it. Love this product it dries up my zits when I occasionally break out in hours and doesn’t dry out the rest of my skin.
Taylor 🌻.
Lewisville
THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE SAVED MY LIFE. My dermatologist recommended this and I am literally so in love. The process is a little bit difficult to get through because it makes your skin break out and then it clears up. Very worth it.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for about 2 months consistently and felt it did more harm than good.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box