BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

Lauren T.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I used to use Differin when it was prescription only a few years ago. It’s super effective and helps clear up blemishes and prevent new ones. I’m so excited it’s available in drug stores everywhere now!
Valerie D.
Anaheim, CA
I'm impressed with this Acne treatment and how effective it is. Its actually pretty gentle on the skin as long as you use it only once per day. Preferably at nighttime. Must try if your breaking out.
Ronica L.
Perfect vitamin a treatment for my skin are use it every couple of days just to give it the vitamin it means I can’t use it every day because it does peel and I don’t wanna be peeling too often
Lily I.
I use the prescription version of the same thing but I love it!! My skin is almost clear now. It is extremely drying and make sure to use spf to protect your skin, but this stuff saved my skin
April B.
Chesterfield, MI
This product works!! It has cleared up 99% of my acne. You have to be very careful and not use any cleanser, toner, etc with salicylic, glycolic, or lactic acids. It will severely dry out your skin.
member-4cee1
This stuff is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone with acne. My skin cleared up quickly and it even fought off hormonal acne which is tough to do. The only downside is that I can tell when I’m at the end of the bottle, it stops working as well.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff has helped clear my skin!!! I love it I have acne prone skin, this product has changed the texture and tone of my skin will definitely be repurchasing it. Also you can get it over the counter! Amazing
Katie B.
I decided to try this product based on the good reviews I’ve seen. I applied as per directed once a day after cleansing and toning. I think its common knowledge that acne products dry out your skin so I made sure to apply my best moisturizer after. However, just by the end of that first day, my skin was dramatically dried out. I put more moisturizer on that night. On the second day, during application, my skin started burning but resided after maybe 30 seconds. I put moisturizer on again afterwards and that made my skin start burning again badly. I continued with my regular make-up routine and applying my foundation increased the burning sensation even more. I figured it would subside after a little time but was not expecting to go half the day with my face feeling like it was on fire. It wasn’t until maybe 4-5 hours later that the burning went away. But it came back that night while taking off my make-up and washing my face. I immediately discontinued use of this product. However, the next 3 days my skin was still burning due to use of this gel and nothing I put on could relieve the burning feeling. On that note, my skin is not sensitive to new products and I have never experienced any type of bad reaction to any product before.
Amber B.
louisville
After hearing about this product from my boyfriends mom, I was very excited to try it. I bought it at my local Meijer for $12. I’ve been using it every day at night for about two months now and don’t like it. My face is really dry and scaly no matter how much moisturizer I put on. Around the corners of my nose has peeled so much that sores have occurred there. My acne has not cleared up at all, if anything, I see more blackheads and bumps under my skin. This product is a fluke and makes my skin burn and feel right almost everytime I use it. Very disappointed. I guess the goal is to dry out the face in order to get rid of the acne but my skin is wanting to create more oil because of it being so dry and sensitive. I feel as if it has broken down my epidermis.
Ashley K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It works! Not like some acne treatments, but it does work. I’m glad I can find something that is at least somewhat effective without having to find a good dermatologist.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
Bryce L.
Athens, GA
Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for about 2 months consistently and felt it did more harm than good.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box