BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

• Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have res...5 Answers
  • How long did you use this before you saw results? How oft...1 Answers
  • Did this actually clear anyone’s acne? I used this for ab...4 Answers
Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box

Start your review of Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
sandra h.
Humble, TX
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve tried just about everything and this is the only thing that’s worked! It dries up acne quicker than anything else. It gentle as well. It is worth every penny! I’ve repurchased and will until I don’t need anymore! I have cystic adult acne that’s got really bad and I’ve tried everything from Sunday Riley to proactive and this is the only thing that cleared my skin. Have to try if nothings working for you!
Kenzie S.
I am still using this product and let me tell you this is a life saver. My acne is just on my chin and occasionally on my forehead, but my acne is hormonal and this has been working for me. I put a thin layer on my chin, wait for it to dry and then put on the differing balancing moisturizer and it has cleared my skin up a lot. i’ve only been using it for a month and a half, but when i get to where I want my skin to be, i’ll take a picture to update!
Aly J.
Madera, CA
I've pretty much always broken out on my face my whole life especially being a teenager and I also have oily skin. I saw my dermatologist and recommended me to try this ***YOU ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO PUT A PEA SIZED AMOUNT JUST ON THE PIMPLE 30 minutes before bed*** after I put it on my pimples I would take whatever was left over on my fingers and rub it on my blemishes and my scars. The first week it really dried me out so I would but tons of moisturizer on but the thing that helped the most when I was dry was a daily gentle exfoliator. It took off all of my dry spots. I noticed the night after I would put it on when I woke up my face seemed brighter and my pimples started drying up. I've used this off/on for about a month and my face is almost completely clear. I LOVE IT the only thing bad that I noticed was how dry it left me the first week but after that week I no longer was. The small tube has lasted me over a month.
GABBIE D.
jacksonville
Was recommended to me by my dermatologist of four years now. I love this product and it has helped a bunch. It is very drying and I have dry skin which stinks but I just pack on the moisturizer and I’m good! It helps cell turnover and your skin gets used to the dryness after using it for a while
Brenda A.
15580 gaylord
I used this on a higher dose when it was prescription only but had to stop when I got pregnant. It works very well. I got my teen son this over thr counter product at target and he saw results in a week using it every other day with lotion over it after it dries. Make sure you use your lotion.
Faiza N.
Skokie, IL
This might be my acne cure!! I had clear skin all up until I was 19 and my skin broke out incredibly bad. I had terrible cystic acne and no clue on how to cure it. I struggled for years with different medications but nothing seemed to do the trick. Recently my skin started getting better on its own, however, I did constantly get breakouts especially cystic ones. I decided to purchase and give it a shot. I have loved this product!! It’s been 4 weeks since I have been using it my skin is visibly clearer all the redness has even gone down! I feel it has even helped with the texture on my skin!
olivia j.
Milan, TN
I love this product. It definitely helped with my cystic and adult acne. I used it as directed once every night and within days I started to notice a difference. I've been using it about 6 months now and the only downfall I would say about this product is I've noticed as I've used it I've gotten more blackheads on my cheeks than before. Now I only use it once every other night now because it does dry your face out and I already have dry skin. Overall if you have acne you definitely need to give this product a try and give it time to work because remember it gets worse before it gets better.
Alexandra J.
Lake Worth, FL
This treatment requires a committed regimen but if you stick to it the payoff is worth it! I have used this religiously for 4 months and it has completely cured me of breakouts! I had hormonal acne and my skin was not naturally healing. The first month was very rough as the peeling/redness made it impossible to wear any make up or product and my skin was super sensitive to the sun. But I stuck to it and now my skin is CLEAR. It also doesn’t seem as sensitive as it was before! It is not red or irritated and I can wear any make up or sunscreen without worrying it will break out. If I do have a blemish it clears up quickly within about a day, unlike before where it would take over a week. I can’t rave about this product enough if you are on the fence. Commit to trying it for a few months and do not give up hope.
Jennifer A.
This honestly is a staple in my acne skincare routine this cleared my skin no more crazy pimples I will get about 2-3 on my neck from my period but not too much on my face. Also helped out with acne scaring over time
Ashlie T.
I have never been one to have acne but ever since I turned 30 things have changed. I make sure I take my makeup off, wash my face, moisturize... nothing was working. Then I was told by a dr to try differin cleanser and gel. What a difference this has been. I use the cleanser twice a day and gel once. It has cleared my skin up so much.  It does take a while to really see the difference. Mine took about 4 weeks but so worth every penny. I recommend to anyone suffering with acne to give this a try.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
elizabeth e.