Denisse R.

Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!

Richmond, IN
8 months, 2 weeks ago
You've just gotta stick with it through the purging and dry skin, great results come after!
Richmond, IN
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! My derm actually recommended this, along with a prescription. It's helped so much!
1 year, 6 months ago
Adding: also if the thought of acids scare you try Stridex Maximum Pads these were a good start for me
1 year, 6 months ago
I had the worst underground cystic acne, I used this on the spots when I felt them erupting under the skin. Using it before hand on my face just dried my skin and made it irritated. For prevention I recommend turning to skin acids like salicylic(BHA) and either mandelic or lactic (AHAs) to start. A good site is makeup artist choice to buy them for cheap. They have toners and serums that work and don't dry the skin. If you need more info search Asian beauty Reddit acids, they give good info and tips!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes ny son had very bad acne and it worked well for him. It just took time