BY DIFFERIN

Travel Size Acne Treatment - NEW Differin Gel is different! Differin is the first and only FDA-approved full prescription strength retinoid. This acne treatment is now available without a prescription. Differin Gel is dermatologist developed and tested. Differin treats the redness and inflammation associated with acne and helps prevent pimples, blackheads, and clogged pores before they occur. In order to get the best results, spread a thin layer over your face, once a day, every day.Benefits:Once daily topical retinoidOil free, fragrance freePrescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 yearsIn a clinical studies, Differin Gel provided nearly a 60% reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks which will continue to improve with further use. - Travel Size Acne Treatment see more...

• Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have res...5 Answers
  • Can you use differin gel continuously or only for 3 month...3 Answers
  • How long does it take to see a difference for acne scars?2 Answers
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
So this product gets a lot of bad hype and I think it’s because people are not using it correctly. This product needs at least 2 months to show any real lasting results. And those 2 months are HORRIFYING. You will break out (purge), your skin will dry up and crack, it will be red and angry. You need additional products to use afterward to help heal these problems. My differin regimen is this: cleanse with cerave hydrating cleanser, tone with pixi glow tonic, differin, rose water spray, cream moisturizer, skin care oil!!! The oil is the most important part. I highly recommend either the tarte marajuca oil or Josie maran 100% pure argan oil. If you can get through the first 2 months of use, I promise you’ll see clearer more beautiful skin. My skin was once oily and acne prone and now I have normal to dry skin. I still use differin every day, and my skin is no longer angry. It loves it. So keep at it, don’t give up, and replenish the moisture back into your skin.
Aly J.
Madera, CA
I've pretty much always broken out on my face my whole life especially being a teenager and I also have oily skin. I saw my dermatologist and recommended me to try this ***YOU ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO PUT A PEA SIZED AMOUNT JUST ON THE PIMPLE 30 minutes before bed*** after I put it on my pimples I would take whatever was left over on my fingers and rub it on my blemishes and my scars. The first week it really dried me out so I would but tons of moisturizer on but the thing that helped the most when I was dry was a daily gentle exfoliator. It took off all of my dry spots. I noticed the night after I would put it on when I woke up my face seemed brighter and my pimples started drying up. I've used this off/on for about a month and my face is almost completely clear. I LOVE IT the only thing bad that I noticed was how dry it left me the first week but after that week I no longer was. The small tube has lasted me over a month.
Faiza N.
Skokie, IL
This might be my acne cure!! I had clear skin all up until I was 19 and my skin broke out incredibly bad. I had terrible cystic acne and no clue on how to cure it. I struggled for years with different medications but nothing seemed to do the trick. Recently my skin started getting better on its own, however, I did constantly get breakouts especially cystic ones. I decided to purchase and give it a shot. I have loved this product!! It’s been 4 weeks since I have been using it my skin is visibly clearer all the redness has even gone down! I feel it has even helped with the texture on my skin!
olivia j.
Milan, TN
I love this product. It definitely helped with my cystic and adult acne. I used it as directed once every night and within days I started to notice a difference. I've been using it about 6 months now and the only downfall I would say about this product is I've noticed as I've used it I've gotten more blackheads on my cheeks than before. Now I only use it once every other night now because it does dry your face out and I already have dry skin. Overall if you have acne you definitely need to give this product a try and give it time to work because remember it gets worse before it gets better.
Alexandra J.
Lake Worth, FL
This treatment requires a committed regimen but if you stick to it the payoff is worth it! I have used this religiously for 4 months and it has completely cured me of breakouts! I had hormonal acne and my skin was not naturally healing. The first month was very rough as the peeling/redness made it impossible to wear any make up or product and my skin was super sensitive to the sun. But I stuck to it and now my skin is CLEAR. It also doesn’t seem as sensitive as it was before! It is not red or irritated and I can wear any make up or sunscreen without worrying it will break out. If I do have a blemish it clears up quickly within about a day, unlike before where it would take over a week. I can’t rave about this product enough if you are on the fence. Commit to trying it for a few months and do not give up hope.
Ashlie T.
I have never been one to have acne but ever since I turned 30 things have changed. I make sure I take my makeup off, wash my face, moisturize... nothing was working. Then I was told by a dr to try differin cleanser and gel. What a difference this has been. I use the cleanser twice a day and gel once. It has cleared my skin up so much.  It does take a while to really see the difference. Mine took about 4 weeks but so worth every penny. I recommend to anyone suffering with acne to give this a try.
Lori Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have used this for about a month and have already seen some improvement in stubborn acne on the sides on my face that would seem to flare up before my period. I use it every night after cleansing and toning and before serum and moisturizer. In the morning I use Murad Outsmart acne clarifying treatment which has salicylic acid. I also use the PMD microdermabrasion weekly as well as Peter Thomas Roth sulfur mask 3 times a week and Dennis Gross peel pads. With this combo I have noticed significant improvement so I’m not sure how much is due to Differin but I will continue to use it. Zero irritation or dryness for me in even combination with the other products. It’s definitely worth a try!
Irene S.
This product definitely got me on my journey to clear skin! I finished the whole bottle, then I started to see results. I’m on my second bottle now and my acne doesn’t hurt my face anymore!! (If you know, you know)
I would definitely recommend. Something I did differently with my routine and journey to clearer skin (it’s working for me but everyone is different!):
Morning - wash face for a minute and rinse with cold water. Use a gel moisturizer so cream/lotions won’t clog pores.
Night - I wash my face twice with a regular face wash (using Biore currently) and the third time I wash my face I use Dr. Bronner’s peppermint pure Castile soap (don’t put near eyes!). Wash face each time for a minute long. Rinse with cold water so your pores won’t be big as your acne heals. Tone with Thayers Witch Hazel, and put Differin ALL OVER acne area. Don’t spot treat, put it ALL over. Don’t moisturize after or use any oils/lotions.
That’s it! You’ll see results after about 2-3 months! Take time and be patient!
Gabrielle J.
oklahoma city
I'm going on month two of using this product. I've read many reviews saying that the first two months it will purge your skin. It's definitely done that so now I'm waiting for the clear skin part to happen. It's a little pricier than other OTC acne treatments. I used to use the same product with a prescription and it was much cheaper. However, now I don't have to pay for dermatologist visits. The tube lasted two months and I used it everyday.
Becky S.
1,141 reviews
This is hands down the best over the counter FDA approved targeted acne gel that I've ever used. The active ingredient is Adapalene gel 0.1% which is different from the others on the market that have Benzoil Peroxide or something similar. Apparently this used to only be available by prescription so the fact that it can be purchased without that hassle and for under $15 is great.
I should disclose that I don't suffer from adult acne but occasionally still get a bump or 2 because of hormones or maybe a reaction from a new skin care product and I use this stuff to clear it up in 2 days with no swelling, redness or scaring.
Denisse R.
Anybody with deep, dark, and painful cystic acne have results with this yet? I want to try this before last option - dermatologist. I don't break out often, just around my period, but then it's the deep, cystic bumps that take weeks to heal and then leave dark spots. So even though it doesn't happen frequently, they last forever. I need help with PREVENTION and wondered how this would do? Thanks in advance!
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
What drugstores sells this product?
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I know the directions say you can use moisturizer with this, but it doesn’t say if you’re supposed to moisturize before or after applying this treatment. Also, are serums okay to use with it?
Ejaaz A.
Monroe, LA
Can you use differin gel continuously or only for 3 months? Ive been using it for the past week and my skin is soft and smooth. I had these red, bumpy, dry areas on my cheeks for the last couple of years. They are totally gone and my cheeks are so soft and smooth. I bought the gel for these two giant cystic pimples and one of them is almost totally gone after a week. The last time I had cystic acne, it took months to go away. I'm hoping the second pimple gets smaller soon. So can I just use this forever as part of my skin care routine? Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box
Musissha J.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone know where I could purchase this from? i can no longer find it on Amazon...Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box