Differin Daily Deep Cleanser

by Differin

The power of maximum strength benzoyl peroxide - but with less irritation and redness - makes Differin Daily Deep Cleanser a win-win for your skin.

Would anyone recommend this for hormonal chin acne? -Differin Daily Deep Cleanser
When you first started to Differin Daily Deep Cleanser did your face feel itchy and bumpy? My face is currently doing that and I’m not sure if I should stop using it or this is how the product works
I Started to use Differin Daily Deep Cleanser and now my face feels like bumpy and itchy has anyone else had this issue?
Start your review of Differin Daily Deep Cleanser!
Kay L.
Winnipeg, MB
I like this and it does leave my skin feeling fresh and clean... but it is strong (I also use the gel daily). If you’re using both, I wouldn’t do it daily as it does leave your skin extremely dry with tons of dry patches. I use it weekly. It has a good consistency.. not too watery, but not so thick it’s hard to get out of the tube. Just right :)
Aaima B.
This is a nice cleanser for someone who just wants a simple, gentle cleanser- nothing more than that though
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Differin Daily Deep Cleanser uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I currently use differin gel ( its a great retinol source even if you don't have acne ) but I do have acne prone skin and occasional breakouts. This cream cleanser contains benzoyl peroxide which I find to work better when I'm having an actual skin break out . It does dry the skin out a little bit but it also helps clear up my skin when I need it . Great cleanser for whatever amount of acne you might have.
Sara W.
Differin Daily Deep Cleanser uploaded by Sara W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have oily sensitive skin with hormonal breakouts and after trying so many salicylic acid acne washes I decided to try a benzoyl peroxide wash and I feel like it works better in my acne. I tried topical ointments before but they wouldn't be too irritating. I think this is definitely not a daily cleanser and I use it maybe every second /third day whenever I feel a breakout coming or while systic acne is persistent. It helps make it go away quicker, specially if I use this in combination with Differin gel. I would definitely recommend to anyone struggling with acne. Just be sure to not overuse it and moisturize your skin after using.
icie R.
Differin Daily Deep Cleanser uploaded by icie R.
I use to break out all over my face all the time until my dermatologist suggested this to me. It’s so sensitive and doesn’t dry out my skin at all which i usually have problems with.
Melissa E.
Long Beach, CA
Differin Daily Deep Cleanser uploaded by Melissa E.
PLEASE BUY THIS. If you have sensitive skin (or are in denial about having sensitive skin like I was) Still Try This. I Promise It Will Change Your Life. It Did With Me 100%. Silky Smooth Formula That Still Somehow Manages To Get All That Grime Off Your Face. I Recommend Double Cleansing Check Out My Previous Review For That Info. & Most Importantly Be On The LookOut For My Youtube Video On How After Years Of Trial & Error I Finally Cleared My Cystic Acne. This Was One Step *Hint Hint* 😜 10/10
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
Differin Daily Deep Cleanser uploaded by Courtney W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Differin Daily Deep Cleanser I usually do not recommend using benzoyl peroxide, but sometimes it’s just necessary. I have oily skin, and I live in a humid climate. My skin has been breaking out lately. I like this cleanser because I have noticed less blemishes while using it. It contains 5% benzoyl peroxide, which is somewhat of a high percentage. I don’t know if I would recommend this product for dry skin as my skin is oily, and this does leave me somewhat dry. I also find that this can irritate my sensitive skin if used too frequently. It’s really good for once a day use. I’m giving this product 4 stars because it has helped, but it can be somewhat irritating and drying. Make sure to moisturize afterwards!
Jared B.
Differin Daily Deep Cleanser uploaded by Jared B.
This is a pretty good face wash. However, it says that it “releases moisture into the skin,” but it’s more like “releases moisture FROM the skin.” It can be drying, but I’m fine with that. I do think that a face cleanser containing salicylic acid works for me better, though.
Karen S.
Franklinton, LA
Differin Daily Deep Cleanser uploaded by Karen S.
Differin Daily Deep Cleanser uploaded by Karen S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has helped cleaned out my pores. It has also helped clear up my acne. I would recommend it to anyone.
Autumn S.
Differin Daily Deep Cleanser uploaded by Autumn S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The absolute best skin care product I’ve found that actually works for my skin and makes it continuously stay healthy and clear I use it day and night and it’s a good price as well you can’t go wrong with this skin care line.Differin Daily Deep Cleanser
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kiran C.
Fairfax, VA
il y a 5 mois
Katy D. il y a 5 mois
Yes and add adapalene or retinol (I use prescription cream or gel) and just apply on needed areas to help dry out. 🥰
Benishia S.
El Paso, TX
il y a 6 mois
Jamie T. il y a 4 mois
I did not get any itchy bumps at all. Might be that you are allergic to it or your face is just to sensitive for use. I would stop using it
Benishia S.
El Paso, TX
il y a 6 mois
Nadiya L. il y a 6 mois
You should start with washing you face with it 4 times a week and only wash it once a day ( with this face wash) the start using it more
Ashley B.
Sioux falls, SD
il y a 2 ans
Differin Daily Deep Cleanser ? Anyone with dry skin use this? Help with acne?
ava S. il y a 2 ans
This works great for helping with acne! Simple ingredients and BPO works great. It’s kinda drying especially on dry skin, so I started out using it once every other day, then once a day, and maybe eventually I’ll use it twice a day. It’s good to lean into it so your skin doesn’t get too dried out.