BY DIFFERIN

Balancing Cleanser - Differin Balancing Cleanser is a gentle, hypoallergenic formula that cleanses while maintaining the natural moisture barrier that protects your skin. Ideal for face and all skin types, this soap-free cleanser rinses easily and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free. Non-medicated.Benefits:Gentle, non-foaming cleanser for everyday use with Differin Gel Acne TreatmentSoap-free, pH balanced formulaRinses easily and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthyGently use to cleanse before applying Differin Acne Treatment - Balancing Cleanser see more...

Differin® Balancing Cleanser 4 fl. oz. Box
  • "This is your very basic cleanser. I no longer have any on hand but I did like it for when I first started using the differin gel and my skin was a little sensitive. It gave a nice cleanse without stripping or irritating my already irritated skin. It's very affordable too. I would even recommend it for someone who just has very dry and sensitive skin even if they don't use the differin treatment gel." in 3 reviews
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
i originally had the retinol from differin and it did well for me so i decided to try its cleanser counterpart.

i’m not the biggest fan of non-foaming cleansers just because i am a hyper-washer and too paranoid about if i washed all the product off my face or not. this grew on me though once i saw how easy it rinses off.

its retinol product was more effective at a quicker pace than using just the cleanser alone, but this has shown quite a difference in my skin. i definitely get a lot less breakouts and my forehead wear i had the most bumps (due to oily bangs) is a lot smoother.

it may be even better using the retinol as well as this product, but i not entirely sure since i don’t use the retinol anymore. i will say they are both effective products individually.
summer l.
Mesa
Purchased at: Walmart
DIFFERIN IS THE BEST!!! i do not know how else to stress how much i LOVE differin! before i used differin, i had so much acne, i hated it. of course hormones added to it but i had way more than any of my friends and my sister who has adult acne, told me about differin. So i tried the Differin Deep Cleansing Face wash, and my skin cleared in two days. Over mensturation i still get those pimples and all that but overall my acne has been so much better and way less noticeable. the only downfall is that it doesnt help that much with blackheads but it got rid of the huge, noticeable, blemishes. 10/10
Blk L.
Savannah, GA
I like for my cleansers to roam up. So if you’re looking for a product that will suds up, then choose another product. Will make skin dry so be sure to use a moisturizer. Overall it’s a decent product.
Differin Gel is a great face wash to use, you will most likely see the results after a week of using it !!  Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box  It has nice packaging and i’m in love with the product it’s self. Yes, it met my expectations and i would buy it over and over again. I get mines from walmart by the way .  Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 1.6 oz. Box
Heather L.
This product is magical. I have tried so many cleansers before this and none worked. I had severe acne on my chin and after using this for about 2 weeks I noticed a difference. Differin cleared my break out, I didn’t think that was possible. It restored my confidence along with my skin. I recommend that anyone who is having a tough time getting rid of their acne use this product!!!
Melece M.
Blacksburg, VA
I don't know exactly how to break down the elements of my skin routine with Differin, but it has been a godsend. I use the Differin cleanser, gel, and moisturizer. Warning: When I first began, my acne got MUCH WORSE. Probably the worst it's ever been in my life. Painful, dry, inflamed, puss-tastic. But now almost a year later it's now easily the best it's been since i was 12.
Mercy G.
Peoria
I used this for a while to try and clear up a horrific breakout. While it keeps huge breakouts at bay, I found that it doesn't do much to prevent smaller breakouts. My skin, which is extremely sensitive, reacted badly to something in the formula, and while my pimples were gone, my face was bright red and itchy for days after I stopped using it.
Katie L.
Bremen, IN
I have very sensitive skin and this works wonders for it. After chemotherapy I struggled with acne and couldn’t figure out anything to help clear it. This has cleared my skin and I feel so good about it and can go out feeling confident.
Tanesha S.
This cleanser is non-drying and gentle enough to use around sensitive areas like the eyes without burning. I love the fact that this product doesn't foam up. Definitely would repurchase and recommend to friends.
bostedt m.
el cajon, CA
my skin feels very hydrated and it feels calmed in a way. i use it every night and it is very effective and keeps my skin very clear. this is my first time using it but i’m very pleased with how it feels
McKayla K.
Do you use this with or without water? I saw somewhere that you could use it without, but I am slightly skeptical.