BeautySkinBath & BodyDifferin
Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub

Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub

by Differin

Acne treatment doesn’t have to stop at your face

Suitable for all skin types, this body scrub deep cleans to eliminate breakouts on your chest, back, and shoulders while also soothing skin and preventing future breakouts. We’ve got your back.

• Deep cleans to eliminate breakouts all over the body
  • A unique combination of 2% salicylic acid and 1% glycolic acid breaks up clogged pores and reduces the appearance of acne marks and discoloration
  • Gentle, water soluble Vitamin E exfoliating beads buff away pore-clogging gunk and grime
  • Soothes and treats skin without overdrying/damaging
  • Oil-free, non-comedogenic, paraben-free, dermatologist-tested

Does it make your skin dry after drying off?
Start your review of Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub!
Angela G.
Seatac, WA
Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub uploaded by Angela G.
I received this for complimentary testing purposes. I haven’t tried acne body wash in the past but this one was very gentle and refreshing. One of the main ingredients is aloe so it had a cooling feel to it.
Alexandra H.
Clifton Hts, PA
Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub uploaded by Alexandra H.
So I have def noticed some improvement when using this product. I have been using it on my torso, back, and underarms and I haven’t had any issues so far. The smell is almost chemical like, but it’s not bothersome. It has exfoliated beads in it and it feels nice on the body. I never used a body acne product before, but I might keep this up.
Isabel M.
Carmel, IN
Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub uploaded by Isabel M.
Purchased at: CVS
I have back acne and i started using this last week in the shower. The texture is a nice gentle scrub and it doesn’t make my skin feel stripped and dry. I haven’t noticed a different in my skin yet but fingers crossed.
Tara T.
Ingram, KY
Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub uploaded by Tara T.
I love how this makes me clean after using it, the tiny micro scrubbing beads leave my skin soft and helps with breakouts!
Candy  S.
Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub uploaded by Candy  S.
This #complimentary Differin Acne Clearing Body Scrub is such a cool product! I personally don’t struggle with a ton of body acne but I do get some on my shoulders and back here and there. Which of course are the hardest places to reach lol. So when I received this to test, I went out and bought a back scrubber to help. This is suitable for all skin types. It deep cleans to eliminate breakouts on your chest, back, and shoulders while also soothing skin and preventing future breakouts. After just a few used I could tell a difference. Key Info: * A unique combination of 2% salicylic acid and 1% glycolic acid breaks up clogged pores and reduces the appearance of acne marks and discoloration * Gentle, water soluble Vitamin E exfoliating beads buff away pore-clogging gunk and grime * Soothes and treats skin without overdrying/damaging * Oil free, non-comedogenic, paraben-free, dermatologist tested #DoThingsDifferin #complimentary @differinUS @Influenster
Brittany Q.
Marston, NC
Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub uploaded by Brittany Q.
Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub uploaded by Brittany Q.
At first I was skeptical and a bit nervous. As a naturalist I don’t typically like to use a ton of chemicals on my skin. I’ve always had battles with acne on my back, chest, and shoulders. I can tell an immediate relief and improvement after only 3 days of using this. It’s smells so good. It has a minty fruity smell to me. It leaves a nice clean feel afterwards, no residue. Definitely recommend!
Morgan S.
Cambridge Cty, IN
Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub uploaded by Morgan S.
I was so excited to get this because from time to time ill get a bump or two on my back. i love the ingrediants. the size is great! i enjoyed it so much i used it on my face because it always seems like I'm with a bump but excited to see over all results so far ita great!!
Keli L.
Mount Vernon, NY
Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub uploaded by Keli L.
Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub uploaded by Keli L.
Received complimentary to try. I usually break out on my chest and shoulders. While using the acne clearing body I had no break outs and my skin cleared up (3 weeks of use). The only thing I did not like was the smell. Definitely smells like medicine lol. Would recommend
Shelby J.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub uploaded by Shelby J.
I received this daily acne scrub free complimentary from influencers for my honest review it is pretty nice it has a light minty scent it has left my skin feeling soft and refreshed and just kind of cleared up some of the pores on my chest I definitely like it #DoThingsDifferin #complimentary @differinUS @Influenster
Ana S.
Corp Christi, TX
Differin Acne Clearing Daily Body Scrub uploaded by Ana S.
Tried this for the first time and I liked it. Love the texture and how fresh it left my skin. The small blemishes are starting to go away.