BeautyHairHair ProductsDifeel
Premium Natural Hair Oil - Castor Oil 8 oz

Difeel Premium Natural Hair Oil - Castor Oil 8 oz.

by Difeel

Difeel top-selling Premium Natural Hair Oils are nfused with high performing all-natural ingredients which address an array of common hair issues. Easy to use, affordable and effective. These oils help you find your natural beauty.

New Larger Size! Same great premium hair oil!; Moisturizes overly dry hair. Leaves hair thicker and full of body.; Smoothes hair folicles, leaving hair softer and silkier.; Infused with high performing all-natural ingredients which address an array of common hair issues. Easy to use, affordable and effective. Find your natural beauty.

Can this product be used on lashes?
Can I used it as as ha primer ?
Does this work well on hair growth ?
Start your review of Difeel Premium Natural Hair Oil - Castor Oil 8 oz.!
Kara K.
Jessup, PA
Difeel Premium Natural Hair Oil - Castor Oil 8 oz. uploaded by Kara K.
Love this Castor Hair Oil ....it smells amazing and feels sooo wonderful on your scalp and even through your longhhh hair!!! Both myself and my fiancé use this and it’s amazing ...hope I can get more when I run out !! Try it❤️😘😘😘
Mariana M.
Phoenix
Difeel Premium Natural Hair Oil - Castor Oil 8 oz. uploaded by Mariana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product it is so amazing and affordable I have really really thin eyebrows and I really wanted to grow them out I found this oil and it works so good the first few weeks I started to see a difference but the 4th week I saw a bug difference I recommend this product it help be become more confident in my eyebrows go get yours.
Cynthia D.
Van Nuys, CA
Bottle is different. But I have been using this to keep my hair healthy. I just leave it for 30 minutes every other day and wash it off. Has a very pleasant smell.
Alejandra A.
East Boston
Difeel Premium Natural Hair Oil - Castor Oil 8 oz. uploaded by Alejandra A.
guys I recommend this product, I bought it on the amazon page, and I use it for various hair treatments that I do, it is a good stimulant for hair growth. 👌🏻💯🤗
Seila M.
Selbyville, DE
Difeel Premium Natural Hair Oil - Castor Oil 8 oz. uploaded by Seila M.
This product has saved me a lot in two great things, I really recommend it, hair loss to the point of seeing almost a part of my scalp already without hair, and for my horrible and painful menstrual cramps, I use it by smearing it on the lower part of the stomach and give a light massage and cover yourself with a warm wet towel as hot as you can bear it, every day if possible, but not on your menstrual days and you will see how those pains disappear and for the hair only give small massages after a month you tell me, keep it for at least an hour until after washing it!Difeel Premium Natural Hair Oil - Castor Oil 8 oz.
Jose H.
forney
Difeel Premium Natural Hair Oil - Castor Oil 8 oz. uploaded by Jose H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product really helps my Hair grow, definitely see a progress. I do recommend this product for people that want to grow their hair. And also it’s very affordable. I do see myself purchasing this again
Ambyr C.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this stuff! My hair is oily and so oil tends to build up on my scalp easily. This was easy to wash out and didn't leave a gross residue, it left my hair super soft and shiny and nourished. It's worth the cheap price and easy to make hair masks with!
Michaela W.
Difeel Premium Natural Hair Oil - Castor Oil 8 oz. uploaded by Michaela W.
I love this product. I cut my hair really short because the damage from hair color . Putting Castrol oil every another day and it's really helps . By hair getting longer and longer . And price is awesome . I'm very happy about this product
Daisy J.
Kissimmee, FL
Difeel Premium Natural Hair Oil - Castor Oil 8 oz. I love this product. It help me growing my hair nourish my scalp. I highly recommend it. Very affordable price.
Courtney E.
Rockaway Beach
This product is affordable compared to other castor oil/hair growth oils on sights like Amazon. I personally like the scent of oil as well. I apply to my part and massage into a scalp and roots 2 hours before washing hair. There is many good uses for the castor oil. However, as any oil if it gets on your phone or hands you have to make sure you wash it.