Difeel Argan Oil Premium Natural Hair Oil - 2.5 oz uploaded by Lidia R.

BY DIFEEL

Brand: Difeel - Type: Argan Oil - Size: 76 mL / 2.5 oz - Argan Oil Penetrates the hair to help moisturize each layer of the hair strand for long-term hair repair so your hair actually looks and feels healthier, silkier and extraordinarily shiny. Argan Oil is rich in Vitamin E & essential fatty acids. Discover why Argan Oil is also known as the Liquid Gold. see more...

Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I picked up this Argan Oil on a whim after reading some Pinterest posts on maximum hydration for natural hair. It smells heavenly and I can already tell a difference in how my hair retains moisture since I've been using it. I also mix it with my deep conditioner.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
This oil I love, I have several of this brand and I can say that moisturize my hair and the best thing is that they have an excellent price I recommend and I would definitely buy again, since I have several in my collection to moisturize my hair.
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
I love jojoba oil and with coconut oil both together it make ur hair feel great and smooth and make it health. So try it you going to love it use it once a week and u will see the differents in your hair. And it help your hair to grow.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Really nice hair oil. I use it between on my scalp, between my braids; keeps it nice and shiny. Doesn't have much a scent to it. Absorbs easily into the skin
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
I picked this up at my local CVS to use n my dry hair tips. It was only 2-3 bucks. Smell So good and leaves my hair very soft.