GroceryPantryDietz & Watson
Dietz & Watson, Steakhouse Onion Cheddar Cheese Wedge, 76 oz

Dietz & Watson, Steakhouse Onion Cheddar Cheese Wedge, 7.6 oz

by Dietz & Watson

A New York State cheddar cheese bursting with notes of garlic, savory toasted onion, and seasonings.

Crafted by our master cheese maker; Certified by Celiac Sprue Association as Gluten Free; Trans Fat Free; Nitrate & Nitrite Free; MSG Free; Soy Free; Excellent for Entertaining

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dietz & Watson, Steakhouse Onion Cheddar Cheese Wedge, 7.6 oz!
Courtney B.
Paulina, LA
I love cheese. I like to eat charcuterie type snacks, as well. This cheese sounded delicious so I bought it at winn Dixie. $6.99 for a wedge, but definitely worth it. It’s so good with crackers, by itself, mashed cauliflower, burgers, and even scrambled eggs. If you love caramelized onions and really creamy cheese, definitely buy this one!

Looking for your answer?