DietWorks Garcinia Cambogia - 90 CT uploaded by Kristal R.

BY DIETWORKS

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

DietWorks™ Garcinia Cambogia.

Healthy weight management†.

50% hydroxycitric acid (HCA).

(Garcinia fruit extract 500 mg).

Promotes weight loss†.

Inhibits fat production†.

Suppresses carbohydrate cravings†

90 tablets.

Dietary supplement. see more...

Grace N.
Bexley, OH
I am an exercise science major an personal trainer, so after hearing about this product I had to do some research into it and see if it would be something to recommend to clients. Unfortunately, this product is mixed. About half the studies I have found say that it can lead to more weight loss, but the other half has no significant effect. I wouldn't recommend investing in this product because for some of you it may not work. It had no effect on me, so I would recommend finding other methods.
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
I would not recommend this product. I have bought this product from two different sources and neither one of them worked. I never lost weight like they said with the dramtic effect. I like to work out and this didn't even help. I would never buy this product again!
Lucinda Michael G.
Yuma , Az
I bought one bottle of this brand at a store, and one bottle on-line (same exact manufacturer, ingredients, dosage, etc.). I lost 7 pounds after a month of regular use from the bottle I bought at the store, but I've gained eight pounds after using the bottle I ordered on-line for only two weeks (so far).
jossey c.
Henderson, NV
My husband tried it out and 1. It didn't work and 2. For some reason he gain weight after he stoped taking it. Iam assuming it's because it really mest his system up. There is nothing wrong with just eating healthy and exersice and taking vitamins and supplements.
Gladys N.
At first from hearing this product all over the place and everyone talking about it, I thought it would be a good product, but I've had a friend who tried it, and she said it didn't work out.
Rachel J.
Florence , SC
This product had absolutely no effect on me, I did not lose any weight what so ever it gave me minimal energy boost as if I drank a cup of coffee.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I have used Garcinia Cambrosia before and it does work. It helps when you involve a cleanse as well.
Daliz T.
Norwalk, CT
I been using this for one month it's rwally goo the garcinia Cambodia..Good product and good prices 7
Edras Dyanna S.
It works great! I only use one or 2 pills a day and it works great to inhibit the urge to eat.
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
I bought it but didn't see a difference after taking it for about two weeks
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
Side effects?
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Has anyone actually lost weight with this? My daughter swears that this helps, but I'm just not so sure....

back