HealthWellnessCali Girl
Dieter's Drink - For Men & Women, 12 bags,(Brand)

Dieter's Drink - For Men & Women, 12 bags,(Cali Girl Brand)

by Cali Girl

Natural Leaf and Slim Beauty Teas use the finest natural ingredients to help you lose weight and feel healthy. It enhances your body's natural ability to purge both excessive fat deposits and toxins through its natural elimination process. The unique...

How many times do you drink this ?
Does it make you have urgent #2??
Start your review of Dieter's Drink - For Men & Women, 12 bags,(Cali Girl Brand)!
Bertha H.
Cali Girl Tea does the job! I successfully completed a weight loss challenge and one of the recommended teas was this one. I have it a shot during the last week of my challenge and I felt so much cleaner inside. It took about 2 hours after drinking for it to kick in, but for others it took about 5 hours. I have to warn you though, once it starts you won't be able to leave the house as you constantly have to run to the restroom. Lol
Abby G.
San Antonio, TX
These work great! Yes they do make you go restroom but that’s literally the whole point of the tea lol it cleans you out very good & probably make you lose like 2-3 lbs of 💩
Paola V.
Great weith liss product... abou the price, i fiubd it in the 99 cents store and decided to try it out. Works amazing but the taste its a little odd
Sandra V.
Not good for me gave me the runs. But it's different for everyone. I wouldn't down it . Just not for me.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
My sister uses this. She said she really likes them, but not a good product if you're on the go
Christina W.
I like this tea! It does the job! But the favor is not all that good, but you'll get use to it. And it works really good. And the price is affordable
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Love this tea!!!makes me go to the restroom like crazy.. cleans my system very well just make sure that when you drink it don't go out no Where!!!!!!!!
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tastes okay, didn't help much with my diet, wasn't too expensive. Maybe gave me the tiniest bit appetite suppression.
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dieter's Drink - For Men & Women, 12 bags,(Cali Girl Brand) uploaded by Charlotte W.
I want to get healthy and lose weight, I stumbled upon this tea that detoxes your body and helps you lose weight. It tastes a little like spinach but it actually not that bad tasting and it's worth it for what it does. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to detox, lose weight, and/or wanting to get healthy.
Maria B.
Irvine, CA
This is the best all natural cleansing tea I have tried! This tea de-bloats and completely cleans me out. After using this for a few years now, I have found that no more than 1/2 of a cup does the trick. Any more than that and it will keep working all day, which means I can't leave the house.....LOL. I drink this before bed, with some monk fruit sweetener, and in the morning.........problem solved and I'm good to go for the day. From reading some of these reviews, I think they are drinking too much all at once, which I've done myself....:)Cali Girl Brand Dieter's Tea Drink, 20-count Cali Girl Brand Dieter's Tea Drink, 20-count Cali Girl Brand Dieter's Tea Drink, 20-count