Dietary Ingredient Solutions, Llc. Cyto-Ess®

Supplement Facts Active Ingredient: Cyto-Ess™ Refined Lacteal Complex (from Whey [Milk]). But is safe for those who are lactose intolerant. Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule two times a day with meals. Or use as directed by your healthcare professional. Note: If you are pregnant or lactating, check with a healthcare professional prior to use. Who Else Wants To Improve Their Immune System These Days? Fewer sick days by supporting a healthy immune response* Fight off immune system challenges before they start* Clinically proven, patented & derived from whey Safe for adults, kids, and those with lactose intolerance ".I love Cyto-Ess because I have such a poor immune system and it really helps when I start to feel sick. It gives me the boost that I need to start feeling better and not let my body be overcome with illness." What Is Unique About Cyto-Ess™ Immune Support? Unlike other immune support products that temporarily spike your immune system and don't offer continuous immune enhancement, Cyto-Ess™ Immune Support is a clinically proven immune modulator that balances the function of your immune system* Cyto-Ess™ is manufactured using a patented and proprietary process that significantly elevates the quantity and nature of immunoactive molecules in milk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question