Diet Vernors Ginger Soda

by Vernors

Diet Vernors® Zero Calorie Ginger Soda.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
0 calories per can.
A Michigan original since 1866.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diet Vernors Ginger Soda!
How would you rate this product?
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
This is awful! Yeah, it's got the artificial sweetness going on, and you get a little ginger flavor, but mostly what I'm tasting/smelling is some combination of Juicy Fruit gum and Sharpie markers. Imagine that. If that sounds good, buy this.
Tara A.
This diet ginger ale is amazing! It's my new favorite beverage. The flavor makes other diet ginger ales seem... Like not even close. Please don't change your recipe!
Amanda R.
Flint, MI
Diet Vernors Ginger Soda uploaded by Amanda R.
As a Michigander, I was raised on this pop. It's so addictive! I love that there's a diet option, so I can still enjoy the sweetness without all of the calories. 😍
Carrie F.
Marion, IL
Drank this while pregnant pretty good diet soda :)))))))))))))) yummy flavor id purchase again
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
Vernor's is truly its own brand of ginger ale. I've never had anything like it - all other ginger ale on the market tastes a little more commercially agreeable and a little less like true ginger. Vernor's knows how to do it right.

Looking for your answer?