BY THREE BALLERINA

• Am curious as to how this tea tastes and if it makes you jittery?I1 Answers
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
These are great at cleaning out the stomach! Just don't go out when you drink it! You will be running in and out of the restroom!!
lindsey s.
lindsey s.
I drink this tea for cleansing. You can become dependent on Senna so don't drink it too often! I've found it's most effective when 2 teabags are left to brew for 30 minutes and then I drink it iced, but it affects everyone differently so don't get too aggressive at first. It works very quickly when I drink it strong and it hits me two or three times in a few hours, but before I started brewing it strong it would take up to 12 hours to work or it wouldn't do anything. It is simple and effective, just be careful as some have had very strong reactions to it!
Erna C.
Erna C.
This tea work good for the mid area but It will also give you the runs all night clean your system out.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Fitspiration Expert
Always see this product at the grocery store I have not ever tried it. I wounder what it taste like and does it really help with a diet?
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great weightloss helper, when combined with regular exercise and healthy eating yhis works great to clean out your system of toxins if used daily.
Ligia B.
Ligia B.
Romulus, MI
This looks interesting, I should try these one day !! I've had the teas from skinny me tea, I wonder if they're similar to one another
Daniele r.
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this tea you take it night and cleanse out your system in the morning . I haven't lost weight on it though. Maybe if I start eating right
courtney k.
courtney k.
It helps to keep you regular bowl movements, kinda has the herbaly taste. Best to steep good 15minutes. It's very affordable in local stores.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work?
Diane M.
Diane M.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Am curious as to how this tea tastes and if it makes you jittery?I