Diet Tea for Men and Women 30 Tea Bags, Three Ballerina

3 Ballerina Tea Dieters' Drink is blended with the premium natural herbs. The formula and preparation are based on an ancient Chinese book of medicine. Detailed Outlines on Chinese Herbs, by Lee Se-Zhen, 1518-1593. After centuries of use, it has proven to be one of the best healthy beverages for dieters. Ingredients: Malva Verticellata (Chinese Mallow), Cassia Angustifolia (senna)Follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. Direction: Begin drinking tea in small amounts and gradually increase the amount to suit your needs. We suggest you first pour 2 cups of boilng water over 1 teabag and cover for 2-3 minutes. Drink hot or cold after your meals and in the morning or evening. You can dilute your tea more water if desired. Gradually increase your tea strength after one week by pouring 1 cup of boiling water over 1 tea bag. Drink 1 cup after each meal with a maximum of 3 cups per day. see more...

• Does this work? 1 Answers
  • Am curious as to how this tea tastes and if it makes you jittery?I2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
lindsey s.
I drink this tea for cleansing. You can become dependent on Senna so don't drink it too often! I've found it's most effective when 2 teabags are left to brew for 30 minutes and then I drink it iced, but it affects everyone differently so don't get too aggressive at first. It works very quickly when I drink it strong and it hits me two or three times in a few hours, but before I started brewing it strong it would take up to 12 hours to work or it wouldn't do anything. It is simple and effective, just be careful as some have had very strong reactions to it!
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great weightloss helper, when combined with regular exercise and healthy eating yhis works great to clean out your system of toxins if used daily.
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this tea you take it night and cleanse out your system in the morning . I haven't lost weight on it though. Maybe if I start eating right
Carmen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always see this product at the grocery store I have not ever tried it. I wounder what it taste like and does it really help with a diet?
Ligia B.
Romulus, MI
This looks interesting, I should try these one day !! I've had the teas from skinny me tea, I wonder if they're similar to one another
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great at cleaning out the stomach! Just don't go out when you drink it! You will be running in and out of the restroom!!
Erna C.
This tea work good for the mid area but It will also give you the runs all night clean your system out.
courtney k.
It helps to keep you regular bowl movements, kinda has the herbaly taste. Best to steep good 15minutes. It's very affordable in local stores.
Diane M.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Am curious as to how this tea tastes and if it makes you jittery?I
Laura C.