BeveragesSodaSquirt
Diet Squirt Citrus Soda

Diet Squirt® Citrus Soda

Naturally flavored citrus soda.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diet Squirt® Citrus Soda!
Bradley O.
Cincinnati, OH
Diet Squirt® Citrus Soda uploaded by Bradley O.
Wonderful citrus beverage, my go to over all others. It even mixes nicely with tequila😃 Diet squirt can be a little hard to find from time to time. Also know diet squirt has been rebranded "Squirt zero sugar" Still tastes the same
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
2,247 reviews
Diet Squirt® Citrus Soda uploaded by Wendy  C.
One of my favorite diet sodas ever!!! My grandma used to always buy this and the regular Squirt Grapefruit Soda 12 oz, 12 pk when I was a kid in the 80s and I loved the citrus flavor so much and still do!
Victoria L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I hated diet sodas until this one as I felt they all leave some gross after taste. Diet squirt is so different It's just so crisp, so refreshing. Really the best diet soda on the market. Not to mention is pairs well with tequila ;)
Heather P.
Rohnert Park
This is my absolute favorite diet soda that is citrus. Always my go to! Works great for a mixer too. Great way to have an adult beverage without all the calories!! Diet squirt is awesome.
Erika B.
Lansing, MI
I don't drink coffee but I drink this everyday! I'm from Michigan and this bevvy is in every store. In any other part of the country they look at you like you're crazy when you ask for it. I always travel with a 12 pack or two-way. I buy this product several times a week!
Sabrina C.
Spanish Fork, UT
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE SODA! This stuff is the most refreshing soda you’ll ever have. It’s so good on a hot summer day. But it has no caffeine so you can have it with dinner too. It has the perfect amount of thirst quenchers.

Looking for your answer?