Diet Snapple Trop-a-Rocka Tea

Drink

Does anyone know why Snapple no longer mass produces & distributes Trop-A-Rocka? I know so many Diabetics who fell in love with this drink, as there are so few tasty diet options available for us. These are so hard to find. It's hit or miss as to whether or not you can find it at Publix but since we don't have one local to us, my daughter drove a good distance to get me 10 six packs for Christmas. It's hard to find out anything online and even when she called every Publix within a 100 mile radius of us she was told they had never even heard of it. She was so persistent that she finally got someone to go and check for her and was told they only had 2 six packs. She was concerned that they would be gone before she could make the trip which is over an hour away, Thankfully, when she got there they had 10 six packs so she bought them all
Start your review of Diet Snapple Trop-a-Rocka Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Love Snapple. Such a great beverage. Even though it is diet you cannot tell, it still taste great! I figured it would be gross since it was diet but tasted great. Definitely will buy again.
Pittsburgh, PA
I remember watching Bret's season of the Apprentice and being so impressed with his choices that I HAD to go out and buy his Snapple flavor. Luckily, Bret did not disappoint.
Hillside, NJ
I used to be obsessed with Snapple until I realized how sugary they really are. I wouldn’t be repurchasing. If it was offered to me at an event or an outgoing I’d accept.
This is hard to find but SO delicious! Saw it created on the apprentice so decided to try it randomly one day. Never looked back. It sounds funky but it's so good. Try it!
Des Moines, IA
I wish i could find this at my local target i love this tea but I can never find it near me .I love the tropical flavor and if I could get my hands on it i would buy it
Lk Forest Pk, WA
LOVE this flavor! It's funny that it came from Brett Michaels on a reality to show but it's honestly really good! I would definitely try it out if you haven't.
Fresno, CA
I try to stay sugar free with my drinks. I’m not usually a huge fan of tea, but I will seek out this flavor. It’s fantastic. I wish it were easier to find.
Fort Dodge , IA
Love the flavor used in the troparocka teas! The price is just right and will definitely keep buying this tea. I recommend this tea to everyone to use!
Plainfield
I absolutely love this Snapple flavor but can no longer find it! It's been my favorite diet yet.It has a unique taste that isn't comparable to others!
Cincinnati, OH
The only cold tea I like. Make sure to shake thoroughly. I buy this repeatedly. Great flavor and a portion of the proceeds are donated to JRAD.