Diet Snapple Trop-a-Rocka Tea

Drink

Does anyone know why Snapple no longer mass produces & distributes Trop-A-Rocka? I know so many Diabetics who fell in love with this drink, as there are so few tasty diet options available for us. These are so hard to find. It's hit or miss as to whether or not you can find it at Publix but since we don't have one local to us, my daughter drove a good distance to get me 10 six packs for Christmas. It's hard to find out anything online and even when she called every Publix within a 100 mile radius of us she was told they had never even heard of it. She was so persistent that she finally got someone to go and check for her and was told they only had 2 six packs. She was concerned that they would be gone before she could make the trip which is over an hour away, Thankfully, when she got there they had 10 six packs so she bought them all
Start your review of Diet Snapple Trop-a-Rocka Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Bristol, TN
Diet Snapple Trop-a-Rocka Tea uploaded by Pamela J.
Purchased at: Publix
This is my favorite Snapple product and it's so hard to find. My daughter actually found some and drove a couple of hours away to get 10 six packs as a Christmas gift for me. As a diabetic, I am so limited to what I can drink that I actually love the taste of. Trop-a-rocka is the perfect blend of fruit and citrus, making it the best choice for a Diabetic but the most difficult to find
Fabulous flavor! And love that the creator, Bret Michaels, along with Snapple, donates a small percentage of every bottle purchased to Type 1 diabetes! Mango, pear, papaya and cinnamon along with tea leaves are listed as ingredients. I don't taste the cinnamon or pear. Tastes better in glass bottles (not plastic).
Boone, IA
Such a yummy treat! I love having this cold! It's so refreshing and has such a good flavor! I seem to always get mine on sale at my local grocery store, so it's totally affordable! Would totally recommend!
Buffalo, NY
This is by far my most favorite Snapple flavor. I remember when it first can out I wasn't too keen to trying it because the flavor combination was strange. I sure am glad I did try it though. When first tasting it you get a strong mango flavor but at the end of it you do get a little hint of cinnamon. It is so different from anything I tried before but I absolutely love it. The only issue I have is it it becoming increasingly difficult to find in stores. :(
Stamford, CT
Hands down my favorite Snapple! Don’t let the diet fool you, it definitely doesn’t lack flavor or sweetness! The fruity notes are highlighted in this drink along with cinnamon taste. I haven’t had this in years but recently found it again in Walmart. Hope to find more soon!
KERMAN, CA
Diet Snapple Trop-A-Rocka Tea,16 oz Plastic Bottles My favorite flavor of #Snapple 💁🏼‍♀️ It’s unique and refreshing, with a hint of cinnamon. That probably seems strange, but I swear it is really good! It’s weird, like me, and I like it. #SnackTime #Refreshing #SnappleLady
Guymon, OK
Hands down my favorite Snapple drink. I wish you would make more flavors diabetic friendly like this one. I've always loved that Brett made his tea with that in mind and man, was I glad that it tastes good too! I'll continue to but it when I come across it because it's so yummy!
Keizer, OR
I LOVE THIS! The flavor is so unique in its own way with the hint of cinnamon and pear, that’s complimented by the other fruits. I stocked up on this; presuming it’s limited time. It is hands down my favorite.
Snapple is honestly the best cold tea/drink! It's healthy! It's affordable! It's delicious. Honestly I was have this at my house everyone at my house loves this!
Woodbridge, VA
I adore this flavor! I just wish it was easier to find! I am type 1 diabetic, so I tend to stick to diet beverages. This is a great, flavorful tea that does not taste artificial at all. Props to fellow diabetic Bret Michaels (yup, the dude from Poison/Rock of Love) for helping to create this.