BY SNAPPLE #80 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Diet Snapple™ Singles To Go! Original Green Tea Low Calorie Tea Drink Mix.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavor.
Made from natural green tea leaves.
Iced tea mix antioxidants with vitamin C and EGCG.
Add to 16.9 fl oz bottle of water.
Diet Snapple® drink mix has 0 calories leading soft drink mixes - 70 calories.
8 sticks. see more...

• Does it taste the same as when they have it in the regular water ...1 Answers
Mel L.
san antonio
I am on a diet of course. New year new me right?! I get tired of water so I usually throw one of these in the mix so I don’t turn to soda or something super sugary with a lot of sodium. Great refreshing taste!
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
I love love love this product!! It is so wonderful and inexpensive!!! It wIll truly make you happy. I would recommend to anyone who loves to do this and who like stuff that isn’t expensive!!merry Christmas
Ayatt H.
Beaverton, OR
So confirming! Perfect to stay in my purse so I always have it with me. Tastes amazing and the price is also amazing. I tend to stay away from powder packets but this has changed my mind completely.
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
I like this because it's like a to go pack and you don't have to bring a heavy bottle with you , especially when you're on a run. It's super affordable and and has a great flavor. Anyone would love it . I totally recommend this to anyone .
Carissa S.
Nanuet, NY
Love these green tea on the go packets made by Snapple. Snapple has always been one of my favorite brands of ice tea and the fact you can just pour these packets into a water bottle and instantly you have Snapple is great!
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
These are really good to add a lil something to your water when it's getting boring! Great flavor & a good price. I also love the peach flavor for the spring and summer. I would recommend these before I recommended crystal light to your water!
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
Love these. I keep them in my car and purse for a healthy drink on the go. I don't like plain water so this allows me to increase my water intake without adding a bunch of sugar. This is a great drink mix.
Brittany B.
Love this, it keeps my hydrated especially with the meds I'm on. Sometimes it leaves a slightly funny taste in my mouth but over all its an amazing drink and I like to keep a few on hand with me at all times.
Michele C.
Perfect for on the go! Just get a bottle of water, mix it in, shake, and drink! It's super affordable, super tasty, and everyone should buy this! It's good for a summer day or just getting some lunch.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
So I had one of these to try and it was sooooo good! However I can't find it anywhere I go! It sucks! So the price seems good and I don't want to get it online... I highly recommend because you can just toss it in your bag and go!
abby k.
Westford, VT
Does it taste the same as when they have it in the regular water bottles?