BY SNAPPLE #83 in Iced Tea

Diet Snapple™ Singles To Go! Original Green Tea Low Calorie Tea Drink Mix.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavor.
Made from natural green tea leaves.
Iced tea mix antioxidants with vitamin C and EGCG.
Add to 16.9 fl oz bottle of water.
Diet Snapple® drink mix has 0 calories leading soft drink mixes - 70 calories.
8 sticks. see more...

• Does it taste the same as when they have it in the regular water ...1 Answers
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
Foodie Expert
I like this because it's like a to go pack and you don't have to bring a heavy bottle with you , especially when you're on a run. It's super affordable and and has a great flavor. Anyone would love it . I totally recommend this to anyone .
Carissa S.
Nanuet, NY
Love these green tea on the go packets made by Snapple. Snapple has always been one of my favorite brands of ice tea and the fact you can just pour these packets into a water bottle and instantly you have Snapple is great!
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
Foodie Expert
These are really good to add a lil something to your water when it's getting boring! Great flavor & a good price. I also love the peach flavor for the spring and summer. I would recommend these before I recommended crystal light to your water!
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
Love this, it keeps my hydrated especially with the meds I'm on. Sometimes it leaves a slightly funny taste in my mouth but over all its an amazing drink and I like to keep a few on hand with me at all times.
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
Foodie Expert
Love these. I keep them in my car and purse for a healthy drink on the go. I don't like plain water so this allows me to increase my water intake without adding a bunch of sugar. This is a great drink mix.
Michele C.
Foodie Expert
Perfect for on the go! Just get a bottle of water, mix it in, shake, and drink! It's super affordable, super tasty, and everyone should buy this! It's good for a summer day or just getting some lunch.
Sam A.
Foodie Expert
This is a simple way to grab your iced tea on the go. I always have these in my car or purse so that I can grab one in a pinch when I am out. I would recommend these to other iced tea drinkers.
Emina O.
houston, TX
Foodie Expert
I love ice tea and since Im on a diet I tried to find something that would suite my diet. I was not too happy with the taste of it. The price is pretty reasonable. But I would not try it again.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
So I had one of these to try and it was sooooo good! However I can't find it anywhere I go! It sucks! So the price seems good and I don't want to get it online... I highly recommend because you can just toss it in your bag and go!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I bought these on accident and realized I am not a diet tea fan. It tasted every bit of "diet" needs a crazy amount of sweetener and did not quench my thirst. I hope to never pick this up again on purpose or by mistake
abby k.
Westford, VT
Does it taste the same as when they have it in the regular water bottles?