Add a Photo

#86 in Iced Tea
Diet Snapple™ Singles To Go! Original Green Tea Low Calorie Tea Drink Mix.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavor.
Made from natural green tea leaves.
Iced tea mix antioxidants with vitamin C and EGCG.
Add to 16.9 fl oz bottle of water.
Diet Snapple® drink mix has 0 calories leading soft drink mixes - 70 calories.
8 sticks.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Lincoln, NE

These are really good to add a lil something to your water when it's getting boring! Great flavor & a good price. I also love the peach flavor for the spring and summer. I would recommend these before I recommended crystal light to your water!
Saharatu A.
Saharatu A.
Pittsford, NY

I like this because it's like a to go pack and you don't have to bring a heavy bottle with you , especially when you're on a run. It's super affordable and and has a great flavor. Anyone would love it . I totally recommend this to anyone .
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX

So I had one of these to try and it was sooooo good! However I can't find it anywhere I go! It sucks! So the price seems good and I don't want to get it online... I highly recommend because you can just toss it in your bag and go!
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
Nanuet, NY

Love these green tea on the go packets made by Snapple. Snapple has always been one of my favorite brands of ice tea and the fact you can just pour these packets into a water bottle and instantly you have Snapple is great!
Christina H.
Christina H.
kerman, ca

love these kittle snapple packets so convenient gor me on my go go go days. taste great cant complain also have a great taste .love other flavors as well.
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX

This one was oh k, I like that you can take them to go anywhere you want, but the flavor wasn't all that good, so for that reason I give it a 3 star.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber , Pa

This product is great I love how you can get this box of single serve and Iit taste great I would definitely recommend this product
Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA

What is better than green tea? Green tea that helps your body!!! This product is amazing and Snapple is one of my favorite brands.
Rosynel A.
Rosynel A.
Miami, Florida

No lo he usado pero puede que sepa a medicina no se, aunque si me gustarĂ­a probarlo para ver que tal, si es saludable o no
madison k.
madison k.

This adds a little variety to my many, many bottles of water and I don't feel guilty drinking it! Plus it tastes good!
abby k.
abby k.
Westford, VT

Does it taste the same as when they have it in the regular water bottles?

Join Now