BY SNAPPLE

To peach their own. Diet Snapple Peach Tea features smooth Snapple tea and perfect peach flavor. You won't believe this peach of a tea could have this much taste and still be called diet. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
You know, for a diet drink it's still pretty delicious. The peach flavor is wonderful and it definitely exceeded my expectations. I wish more companies would come out with a diet peach sweet tea. I recommend this!
Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
My parents would always buy these and I always hated them. I hated the flavor but yet again I've always hated flavored drinks especially flavored teas. I wouldn't buy but someone else would like it. Not for me
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
I love diet peach Snapple tea! It's definitely my favorite diet drink of all time. I actually like it better than the regular version.
Brianna J.
DuPont, WA
Never going to be as good as real brewed tea but it's fairly decent if you need a quick drink at a convenience store.
Polly K.
Wasco, CA
My favorite a Snapple drink! It's the only one I will drink from them. It's great flavor and always a good deal.
Heather S.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite go to for picnics or lake days! I even used these bottles for my wedding centerpieces!
Penny H.
Great tea flavor with a hint of peach and diet to boot. It is a great buy. Little expensive.