BY SNAPPLE

Diet Snapple® Peach Tea.

Made from the Best Stuff on Earth®. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Foodie Expert
Diet Snapple tea has a very strong peach flavor, I love that about it. A lot of flavored products, especially diet products tend to not have enough flavor, but that's definitely not the case with Snapple. This is literally one of my favorite teas! It's refreshing and tastes very good!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite go to drink! It's less calories than a normal peach Snapple. Its only has 10 calories! Makes me not feel guilty about drinking one! Perfect for a nice hot day, or just when water needs an upgrade.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
El Paso, TX
Great way to stay fresh through out the summer with the great taste of Snapple. I always get diet because it is gluten free and I am type two diabetic. It does not spike up my sugars at all and it's so tasty.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI
My go too for staying cool during the college school year! This is always packed in my bag for classes, love the diet better than the regular. I don't really care for tea but I like this tea, it tastes good!
Katey B.
Katey B.
This is my go to summer drink! Being a type 1 diabetic, it doesn't affect my blood glucose level. The peach is my favorite flavor. Great Snapple Facts too :)
Haley T.
Haley T.
Newport, MI
Very peachy! I love it! I was first iffy about buying this product because it was diet but it didn't let me down! Absolutely amazing will continue to buy!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Atwater, CA
I love teas and this one is my favorite. I tried the reqular one and to me that one is too strong, but the diet is just right.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Tracy, CA
Love this tea . It's so good and refreshing. And doesn't taste diet at all!
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
Foodie Expert
The peach flavor is very strong, which definitely masks the fact that it is a diet iced tea. I think this is an excellent drink to mix up your daily liquid in take, and writing this review is making me want to go buy a case right now! Very refreshing, especially in the spring and summer.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Foodie Expert
I don't think there can be a better diet peach tea then Snapple the price is great and you can't pretty much find it anywhere it's diet it also come in regular but going with diet you don't lose any of the taste. You can buy it single or in packs which is great and convenient try some today you wont regret it.