BY SNAPPLE

Soft Drink Mix Diet Snapple Lemon Tea. Immune Support With Vitamins A, C & E. Only 5 Calories. 6 Sticks In Each Box. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikeyla C.
Humble, TX
These are super convenient and super affordable typically whenever I get thirsty and I try to drink a lot of water but I just can't drink anymore water I turn to these drink mixes they are easy for on the go and easy if you're on a health kick
Shelby L.
Ebensburg, PA
I love the convenience and taste of these little packets I keep them with me in my purse and then I just throw them in my water bottle it tastes delicious it's crisp clean definitely recommend!
William S.
Brunswick
Thezse little packs are great in a 16oz bottle of cold water. Just the perfe CT blend of tea & lemon flavor and best of all is they are not loaded with carbs & sugar!
Amanda D.
Lakewood, NJ
I hate drinking plain water so much and sometimes don’t like to bring glass bottles to work, so these are great for on the go. Can get sweet so i don’t use the full pack but it’s for a reasonable price
Leigh P.
These packs come in handy at work ... love the natural lemon tea flavor ... does not have that acidic taste at the end like other teas ... I love it !!!
Belia M.
These little sticks are very convenient to use. You take along and if you don’t want plain water you throw one on and you get ice tea instantly
Keren T.
Salem, OR
This was okay, but I would probably not purchase again. It was nice to throw into a water bottle when on the go but it’s not my favorite flavor
Sydney G.
I like these! I like putting a few packs in my backpack or purse so I always have them with me. All rhe flavors are great!
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Buy this for the hubby this is the only way that he drinks water. He loves them and they come in different flavors
jenna l.
Townsend, MA
I love Snapple and always have so these little packets Te great for water bottles they taste like the real thing