Diet Snapple Lemon Tea

Drink

What's your opinion about it ?!
Does this taste like the fake sugar like diet sodas?
How many calories does a diet snapple have ?
Start your review of Diet Snapple Lemon Tea!
Product Highlights
Not only does it taste good but it is also extremely affordable.in reviews
Susan C.
Irving, TX
This is refreshing i love the taste the price is good i always buy it when im thirsty the have alot of flavors to choosei drink this ☝ since 1990
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I like almost all of the Snapple beverages. Sometimes the diet flavors are hard to find. I would recommend this product to quench your thirst .
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
Great tasting and refreshing. I don’t usually drink sweet tea with real sugar but prefer it with a low cal sweetener like stevia.
Christine I.
This, along with the diet peach snapple, is one of my favorite drinks. It is sugar free and tastes delicious. It is best served cold.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite snapple I been missing it while pregnant this will be my first drink after the baby is born lol
Kailynn H.
Davenport
It tastes okay, the lemon taste is a little overwhelming but poured over ice it’s great. I mostly buy it because when Snapple goes on sale there’s always plenty left.
Megan F.
I like the diet Snapple lemon tea. I don’t love it. It’s refreshing but also tastes a little off. I love lemons, too; but I just am not crazy about this flavor. I prefer diet Snapple peach tea! I do like the low calorie count.
Beth C.
Gilman, VT
Who doesn't like lemon tea?! I love that its diet. I can enjoy my favorite flavors within the guilt. I love this ice cold with my afternoon snack.
Chris R.
Hamburg, NJ
I really like Snapple in general, but especially their teas. They taste great and are really refreshing on a hot day.
Aubrey B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this drink! We have this in our office and everyone drinks it! Flavor is good and this is great if you are looking for a drink that is had a good punch of flavor