BY SNAPPLE

Tasty tea and tangy lemonade blended together for a flavor combination that is sure to please. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anne G.
These are fantastic!! It's so hard to find diet anything for the Keurig. I don't drink any sugar and was super excited to fine these. Iced tea is one of my favorite things and if I can find them in diet sign me up. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
These Snapples are super refreshing and taste great. Half iced tea and half lemonade it makes a terrific summer drink especially with lots of ice and a straw. I found it pleases adults as well as the kids in a hot day!
maninder k.
lOve Snapple! It's the best flavor. I can have Snapple all day. It's great price and very affordable. I absolutely love it and it meets my expectations. I will definitely buy it again and recommend others too
Nikki K.
Wheeling, WV
Keurigs are my favorite. Cups are delicious in all forms. I love that you can make more than just coffee in them now. So convenient!
Katie H.
Love Snapple products and the k cups are perfect and so convenient to use! Easier to store and buy and use whenever I want a glass!
Angie B.
Dalton
This product is refreshing and enjoyable always a good value I would recommend you try them I love it I think you would too
Tori Y.
I like these k cups a lot! It’s very convenient. I like to brew over ice. I would recommend trying this product.
Kaitlyn A.
Love this little keurig cup. It adds the taste of lemonade and tea and puts them together for one easy cup