BY SNAPPLE

Drinking a Diet Half 'n Half is like watching the work of a fine artist. We take tasty tea and tangy lemonade and blend them together into the same bottle for a flavor combination that is sure to please. Risky? Not when it's Made from the Best Stuff on Earth.

Filtered Water, Clarified Lemon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Tea, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium

Buy on Amazon
Samantha M.
Love this flavor! I make a big gallon half lemonade/iced tea at home to keep in the fridge, especially during the summer. But I love picking these up on the go! Lost a star because Snapple is all plastic bottles in my area now, and just doesn’t taste the same as when it was in the glass bottles! Anyone agree?
Hailey B.
Indian Springs
I try to eat healthy since I'm constantly on a weight loss battle (sad) so among a lot of the bland food I eat, sweet tea is a treat for me. This is one of my go-tos. It's low calorie with the same sweetness as full-calorie ones like Arizona. This is one of my go-to bevarages (esp. the peach flavor).
Hailey D.
Huntington
Diet Snapple Half 'N Half Lemonade Iced Tea is awesome! I started a diet yesterday & was looking for a low calorie drink. I found this & I’m so glad. The flavor is amazing!! And the best part, the whole bottle is only 10 calories. I will continue to buy this drink. I also purchased the peach one & will be doing a review on it as well.
Hannah S.
I don’t think this drink tastes very good. The balance of lemonade and iced tea could be improved. I would not recommend this product. It is affordable but still not worth the money. I would only purchase again if it was the only option.
Brittany D.
Hartwell
I like this tea because it’s not too sweet and not too bitter. It’s the perfect tea for a good mix. It tastes really good, and it also has less sugar than other products like it. It’s also reasonably priced.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
Snapple is one of my favorite bottles ice teas. First of all, because it comes in a glass rather than plastic or a can, the flavors are sooo much better. It is more pricy (in comparison to other ice teas lol) but definitely worth the money!!
Nicole T.
I used to really love the Snapple ice tea half & half but I really dont care for it anymore. I do still drink it once in awhile but it doesn't really taste like real iced tea to me. I prefer drinking a different brand first before drinking Snapple now. Maybe my taste buds changed but it's not for me anymore Diet Snapple Half 'N Half Lemonade Iced Tea
Victoria F.
chicago
I'll always remain loyal to my Snapple. It's the best in the game, so refreshing. I admire brands that stay true to their marketing standards. The bottle cap facts and the bottle design are the best.
Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
So for quite some time the mother in law and I always bought this on the gallon. Since June we cannot figure out why but where the hubby and I live, the flavor tasted different but when we visit her it tastes oky. I love the tea and will always buy it in the little containers from now on unless it’s peach.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Snapple is always a great product to drink. It’s always a classic. I love the bottle & all the flavors are always a hit with me & with everyone. You can never go wrong with a Snapple. Love the caps too they always say things on them! Makes me want to buy them more & the bottles are so cute to carry around!
christina s.
Monmouth Bch, NJ
How much sugar is in one serving?
Jessica  C.
Does it use aspartame?
Aivimar J.
Rio Grande City, TX
Does anybody else love these??
mandy k.
lexington, NORTH CAROLINA
Is this more of a tea or lemonaid taste
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
What type of sweetener is in this?