Diet Snapple Green Tea

Drink

If it's diet, what's the sweetener?
Start your review of Diet Snapple Green Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Chris B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had a very sore throat from cheering on my favorite NFL team in their home stadium. We stopped at a gas station and I purchased this product. It soothed my throat and quenched my thirst. Two decades later and I'm still drinking it though I have to purchase it at certain mass retailers. My local gas stations and grocery stores don't carry it.
Katie D.
New Braunfels, TX
snapple is so good! I don’t buy it enough but i always enjoy it when i do. This flavor is one of my favorites! It’s diet so i don’t feel guilty!
Lori M.
Hackett, AR
Purchased at: Target
This is pretty good tasting and pretty low price I good flavorif you like green tea .
Amanda P.
Lake City, PA
This tea is really addictive and really tasty. I highly recommend but I’m having a hard time finding it anymore! I hope it hadn’t been discontinued.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
I like the mild taste. Fewer calories. Refreshing to drink on a hot day. Green tea is good for you. Quenches my thirst. I like plastic bottles. Appealing product. Would recommend as I don’t like really heavy or sugary drinks!
Debra P.
Bergen, NY
Snapple Green tea diet of course because I can’t have sugar, is the most delicious tea I have ever had…I love this tea and my second favorite is diet peach or raspberry. When I’m out on a shopping trip or if my husband and I are traveling I alway pick one of these delicious teas for my lunch or just to quench my thirst.
Justin W.
Nashville, TN
An amazing drink when you are on the go. Especially when served cold on a hot summer day. Extremely refreshing and healthy for your body.
Amanda A.
Bridgeport, CT
This Snapple Green Tea is awesome. Tastes nice and make me feel light like drinking water! Love this!
Patrick K.
Advance, NC
I think Snapple makes the best tea. I hate they switched to a plastic bottle as the glass bottle I think makes it taste fresher. The plastic gives an odd teaste to the tea.
Jennifer I.
Warsaw, IN
I like this light refreshing tea. It is so good and great priced. I pick time and time.again. Definitely recommend!!