Diet Snapple Bret's Blend Tea Trop-A-Rocka - 6 CT uploaded by Monica V.

Diet Snapple Bret's Blend Tea Trop-A-Rocka - 6 CT

Diet Snapple® Bret's Blend Tea Trop A Rocka™.
Crafted by Bret Michaels.
Naturally flavored diet tropical tea.
Low calorie.
Made from green & black tea leaves.
Made from the Best Stuff on Earth®.
10 calories per bottle. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Hands down my favorite Snapple! Don’t let the diet fool you, it definitely doesn’t lack flavor or sweetness! The fruity notes are highlighted in this drink along with cinnamon taste. I haven’t had this in years but recently found it again in Walmart. Hope to find more soon!
Ariona M.
Keizer, OR
I LOVE THIS! The flavor is so unique in its own way with the hint of cinnamon and pear, that’s complimented by the other fruits. I stocked up on this; presuming it’s limited time. It is hands down my favorite.
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
I don’t know if you can even find this flavor anymore but O. M. G. It is hands down snapples best flavor. I don’t drink it often due to the sugar and calories, but what a treat. Snapple is my favorite iced tea brand. They have lots of yummy flavors but this is my favorite!
Kalyn F.
West Fargo, ND
Delicious! Tastes really good and doesn't leave any bad after taste like some iced teas do. Nice packaging and I like that I can put the cap back on and save some for later if I want. Would definitely recommend to others
Lana G.
Tastes great. Not too sweet but yummy. It's definitely good value and always tastes fresh. It definitely met my expectations. Bought many times and will again. Would recommend to others.
Melissa V.
I always get these diet cause I feel that they taste so much better. I love all the teas that they make as well as the juices. They're not too sweet and come with enough juice.
Michael M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I remember watching Bret's season of the Apprentice and being so impressed with his choices that I HAD to go out and buy his Snapple flavor. Luckily, Bret did not disappoint.
Emily T.
Ames, IA
I wish i could find this at my local target i love this tea but I can never find it near me .I love the tropical flavor and if I could get my hands on it i would buy it
Asma S.
Snapple is honestly the best cold tea/drink! It's healthy! It's affordable! It's delicious. Honestly I was have this at my house everyone at my house loves this!
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
This is by far my most favorite Snapple flavor. I remember when it first can out I wasn't too keen to trying it because the flavor combination was strange. I sure am glad I did try it though. When first tasting it you get a strong mango flavor but at the end of it you do get a little hint of cinnamon. It is so different from anything I tried before but I absolutely love it. The only issue I have is it it becoming increasingly difficult to find in stores. :(