BY SIERRA MIST

Diet Mist?? Sierra Strawberry Kiwi Splash.
5 calories per serving.
12-12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz).
Lemon-lime soda with strawberry kiwi flavor with other natural flavors.
Caffeine free.
12 cans.

• How is this compared to the cranberry flavor?1 Answers
Cody B.
Cody B.
Burlington, KY
I personally do not like strawberry kiwi flavor drinks. Other than the flavor it has just enough carbonation in it. It is not too expensive for a soda. Honestly you cant make this soda too my taste just because it is supposed to be strawberry kiwi. I would most likely not buy this again just based on taste.
Lola M.
Lola M.
Whaaaaatttt?!?!??!?! the minute I tried it I fell in love. I've always been a big sprite drinker and I love fruit. so when they blended the two I was so excited. it tastes great and it adds something new. if you're ever feeling dangerous it's great for mixing drinks. I give it two thumbs up!!!
Regina C.
Regina C.
Barnwell, SC
This was an amazing product!!!!! I would absolutely tell others about this one! I for one love kiwi and strawberry mixed drinks so it was so good!! it was pretty affordable because it does come in a pack some you get more than just one serving. I will tell everyone about this item!
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
Foodie Expert
I really like this drink, it is tasty and a good choice for me to add on my feeding diet because it healthy and diet! It has a good value and the strawberry plus kiwi combination is incredible, I love it1 It is an affordable drink and I would buy this drink again for sure!
Tori B.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
I started drinking Sierra Mist again a few years ago when they changed from high fructose corn syrup to sugar to sweeten this soft drink. I think it is refreshing and has just the right amount of carbonation, not too sweet, not too watery. My kids love it!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Burlington, WI
Tastes great and the flavor is refreshing! I love all diet Sierra Mist flavors and would recommend them to anyone &I would buy them again. They definitely exceeded expectations. I can't wait to try other flavors
Dani Y.
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
The fact is I have no idea what to I I'm not a bad mood for anything but I can't believe that I this I don't know what you think do not it is was on my way mind and heart disease in is a good one for me you
Zerina M.
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
Foodie Expert
Sierra Mist in general tastes amazing, so when that fruity kick of strawberry kiwi is added in, that's where the amazingness comes around to play. Perfect punch of caffeine with a hint of fruit! :)
Coreena M.
Coreena M.
Phoenix , AZ
I would say this is one of the best diet sodas .. it was really good better then I thought it would be and it's really affordable😊 it tast Fruity and so so good, I would for sure buy again 👍🏼👍🏼.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
I love how rich in flavor this water is, it is honestly so delicious! The strawberry kiwi splash has to be my favorite, and it's diet! it's zero calories, but is yet so full of flavor!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
La Crosse, WI
How is this compared to the cranberry flavor?