BY SIERRA MIST

Diet Mist?? Sierra Strawberry Kiwi Splash.
5 calories per serving.
12-12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz).
Lemon-lime soda with strawberry kiwi flavor with other natural flavors.
Caffeine free.
12 cans.

• How is this compared to the cranberry flavor?1 Answers
Cathy-Ann K.
Orlando
I love this flavor when I want a diet drink, it doesn't have a funny aftertaste. the kiwi taste so good I love to drink it and not feel guilty.l usually find it on sale at a good price I will definitely buy this again.
Megan B.
Valparaiso, IN
Still one of my favorites. Not too much flavor not too little. No room for improvement. Great value! Definitely would Recommend to others. Packaging always perfect. Never any troubles. A must try! Can't disappoint
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
Sierra Mist is sort of like sprite but it is not my favorite soda. I will drink it if they don't have sprite. It is not the best drink I have had and the only good thing about it is that it is affordable
Cody B.
Florence, KY
I personally do not like strawberry kiwi flavor drinks. Other than the flavor it has just enough carbonation in it. It is not too expensive for a soda. Honestly you cant make this soda too my taste just because it is supposed to be strawberry kiwi. I would most likely not buy this again just based on taste.
Lola M.
Whaaaaatttt?!?!??!?! the minute I tried it I fell in love. I've always been a big sprite drinker and I love fruit. so when they blended the two I was so excited. it tastes great and it adds something new. if you're ever feeling dangerous it's great for mixing drinks. I give it two thumbs up!!!
Sona T.
This is some good stuff. I LOVE IT. Very yummy but I can rarely find it in stores. The packaging is beautiful. It is not too expensive and definitely worth the price. I would buy again. I also highly recommend.
Megan B.
Burlington, WI
Tastes great and the flavor is refreshing! I love all diet Sierra Mist flavors and would recommend them to anyone &I would buy them again. They definitely exceeded expectations. I can't wait to try other flavors
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
The fact is I have no idea what to I I'm not a bad mood for anything but I can't believe that I this I don't know what you think do not it is was on my way mind and heart disease in is a good one for me you
Regina C.
Barnwell, SC
This was an amazing product!!!!! I would absolutely tell others about this one! I for one love kiwi and strawberry mixed drinks so it was so good!! it was pretty affordable because it does come in a pack some you get more than just one serving. I will tell everyone about this item!
Coreena M.
Phoenix , AZ
I would say this is one of the best diet sodas .. it was really good better then I thought it would be and it's really affordable😊 it tast Fruity and so so good, I would for sure buy again 👍🏼👍🏼.
Olivia R.
La Crosse, WI
How is this compared to the cranberry flavor?