Diet Sierra Mist® Soda uploaded by Jayme H.

BY SIERRA MIST

With zero calories per serving, our Diet Sierra Mist has just the right amount of lemon-lime sweetness to invigorate your senses.

Ashley H.
Oxford, NC
When I want to get away from the amount of caffeine I had recently taken in, this is my soda of choice. I love it’s fresh, crisp lemon-lime taste. And unlike some of its competitors, it doesn’t leave a funky aftertaste. A definite recommendation.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
Its an excellent alternative to regular Sierra Mist because of the reduce sugar and calories, and is thirst quenching. The packaging it comes in doesn't really attract your eye but I would suggest everyone try it if you like lemon/lime sodas. Yes, I purchase it weekly at the grocery store.
Katlin S.
Sugar grove , OH
Of all diet sodas, diet Sierra Mist is my favorite! I think that it is extra bubbly and has a great taste of lemon lime to it. It is a lot better than diet sprite and you can hardly tell that it's a diet pop. I would recommend for people looking to cut sugar or carbs from their diet :)
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
This is not my favorite but my grandmother loves it. This is one of the only things she drinks besides water and tea. I love the super cute packaging. The flavor is all right. I wouldn't buy this for myself but other people seem to enjoy this.
Gabrielle G.
Lynchburg, VA
I grew up around diet sirra mist and let me tell you it taste exactly the same as the regular version! It quenches thirst and has the perfect balance of lime and lemon!
Jesse W.
Woodmere, NY
I love soda. Sierra Mist isn't nearly as expensive as Sprite where I live, so I end up just buying it as a substitute. diet tastes almost as nearly as good as the original Sierra Mist. Some people say that diet sodas always have an aftertaste, but I never really have that problem. THIS diet soda, however, I did find a SLIGHT aftertaste but it wasn't that bad. It has a light flavor, just like the original, and I can drink as much as I want, so I really can't say anything bad about it other than it's addictive.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I like Diet Siera Mist, I find it light and refreshing and it has a light lemon lime flavor that I enjoy. It is rather inexpensive and a nice sweet treat for those days when nothing else will do. I like that I can keep a few cans at work and when I have a craving I am not tempted to get something highly caloric.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
I choose s diet Sierra Mist for the flavor. Not because of the great benefits like no calories and other health benefits, but because of the taste alone. Personally, I believe that this tastes better than the original. Usually when I drink sodas I don't drink the diet brand but this is a swap I'm excited to make.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I only ever drink diet soda because I try to watch my calorie intake. I normally just like diet soda more than regular soda anyway. Diet Sierra Mist is the one soda that I think tastes very similar to the regular soda. It's very refreshing, if you're looking for something that is refreshing but maybe not wanting water, Sierra Mist always does the trick for me.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this taste weird?
Analy G.
Does this taste a lot different than regular Sierra Mist?
Ashley C.
Memphis, TN
Is this good? Is this like Sierra Mist?