BY SIERRA MIST

Taylor G.
This is a light soda with a unique flavor. I love it and it leaves me feeling very refreshed! I highly recommend this to any fruity drink lovers out there. I also recommend refrigerating it! You won't regret buying this.
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
I don’t even know why I have to make a review on this. Everyone knows this drink is bomb in all flavors alike. Others can’t compare to it. Will always meet my expectations in flavor 🤤 y’all know what I’m talking about.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Okay so I bought this soda as a single can in some random pit stop on a road trip out of town and was in love with it!! I can't find it anywhere near me and it's so heartbreaking. I'm half tempted to buy a pack online but it feels so weird buying soda online. It reminds me of the San Pellegrino Ruby Red but slightly sweeter and with more bubbles. I'm a huge fan. But I wish it was easier to find.
Stephany S.
N Charleston, SC
Its a great tasting soda. When I first tried it I thought it wouldn't taste all that great but it actually taste amazing. I would recommend it to a friend or family member. I've also tried the other flavors like this and they taste good just like this one
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this twelve pack for myself since no one else in my household usually drinks diet soda but after letting a few family members have a taste at why I love this soda so much I ended up having to go back to the store the next day for another 12 pack!!
Kelly W.
Weimar, TX
This is my moms favorite soda pop. It's also very hard to find in stores. She always has to call around first to find it or beg the vendors to bring in a supply just for her to purchase. Crazy, huh? Well, that's because it tastes that good that she's willing to go that far to buy it!
Kyle T.
Los Angeles, CA
This soda really didn't feel worth it. I've had so many better ones, and I think they were getting a little "OUT OF CONTROL" with all the taste splashes in here. I wouldn't choose it again, but for the right person, it might work out better. Your win or your loss...
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Yummy yum yum in my tum tum tum say yumm like so yummy in my tummy it met all my expectations i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bought 5 cases when it came out this is my favvv soda yumm yumm yummmm can i get a yum yum say yummm say yumm say yummy yum yum woot woot so good
Priscilla  p.
Providence, RI
I love this soda it's a city's drink with a fruity twist. I love them because I don't usually drink juice do I try to do diet drinks nd I love the fruit splash. I always find the packages nice. I think this drink is affordable. I would recommend trying it.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
So refreshing! I love this stuff! Its not too sweet, not too tart. I love it ice cold on a hot day. After trying this, I have bought it several more times. I would recommend it to other grapefruit lovers. Its a pop ill definitely be buying again and again!