BY SIERRA MIST #74 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Taste the excitement of the cranberry craze with Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. It's our lemon-lime soda with a festive, naturally flavored cranberry splash and 0 calories per serving. Just for the holidays! see more...

Caroline S.
Caroline S.
This is a delicious soda, but the fact that it's only available over the Thanksgiving & Christmas holidays almost overshadows the merits of the product! The limited availability certainly isn't for the customer's benefit, and I can't see how such a small window for sale of such a popular product makes sound financial sense for the company, either. Stupid marketing plan for a great product. Too bad...........(Due to the limited availability, I give it only 4 stars rather than the 5 stars the soda, on its own, deserves.)
Amy S.
Amy S.
Midland, GA
Omg... I love love love Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry. I tried for the first time last year around Thanksgiving. It taste so refreshing and sooo good. I will drink this before I reach for Coke and I live Coke. It's very reasonably priced, and durning the holidays you can usually purchase a two liter for about a dollar. I keep my pantry stocked with this when its that great of a deal. They sell it at all of your local grocery stores!!!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
My daughters love this pop! It doesn't have caffeine in it so I will let my daughters drink it. I love the taste of a splash of cranberry. It is also a good mix with alcoholic beverages or to make punch for parties, school functions or kids birthdays. Add a little of your favorite sherbet & some sliced lemons or limes have a fun refreshing summer punch
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Hartford, CT
this is one of my fave things on the holidays. my gramma usualy has a bar set up with different drinks and things. I always get a cup with ice limes lemons and cranberry sierr mkist. its just the right amount of kick for the holidays. its an everyday classic kicked up with holiday cranberries. its something I look forward to every year. :)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Maysville, NC
I don't drink caffeine and I don't drink soda much but sometimes, you just need something carbonated so this is the drink I always reach for. The sierra mist is refreshing and cranberry is a nice burst of flavor without being overpowering. It's a delicious beverage for those who don't drink caffeine or soda often.
Yona W.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
I think that it's hard to find a diet soda that is cranberry flavored so I really appreciate that Sierra Mist put this out in diet form. It has a bold cranberry flavor. This soda does not taste diet . I really like to have this drink around the holidays and when I'm looking for a break from cola based drinks.
Alex N.
Alex N.
Rantoul, IL
I love around the holiday season when I am able find it! It is a fun thing between me and friends to let each other know they are available. Same price range as others. Very appealing packaging on the product! I tell people all the time to try it if they have not!
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Bloomington, IN
This is one of my favorite drinks! Typically I am not a huge fan of lemon lime sodas, but the cranberry adds the perfect flavor. I really recommend this soda to those looking for something other than a cola. Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash is a refreshing treat!
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Lake Ozark, MO
I usually do not like cranberry anything but this was unusually delicious. I've never personally tasted anything like this. I do not normally buy carbonated drinks but I would definitely buy this again if I ever come across it. I would highly recommend to others.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Holland, MI
I wish this were available all year around. It's one of my favorites and I look forward to it all year. It reminds me of family and fun times. The flavor is good, though I like the regular better than the diet. I would recommend this product. 5 out of 5 stars.
Kelley P.
Kelley P.
Cherry hill, NJ
What is this sweetened with?
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Reading, PA
Does this soda taste good?
Maria H.
Maria H.
How do feel about the diet drinks?