BY SIERRA MIST #90 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Taste the excitement of the cranberry craze with Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. It's our lemon-lime soda with a festive, naturally flavored cranberry splash and 0 calories per serving. Just for the holidays! see more...

Ana Carolina L.
Hi there I have to a lot of work to go do I have a to my house to go to my my car and I’ll I see your house tomorrow I have don’t can you go get pick it out and I’ll just pick up the car I have will wcan wyour is I like a good night out to pick go up yuan for pick up
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
I don't like a lot of diet soda but this changes the game. There is a lot of flavor in one can that covers up the diet taste! The flavor itself is perfect for the holiday season!
Rebecca B.
hartford, CT
this is one of my fave things on the holidays. my gramma usualy has a bar set up with different drinks and things. I always get a cup with ice limes lemons and cranberry sierr mkist. its just the right amount of kick for the holidays. its an everyday classic kicked up with holiday cranberries. its something I look forward to every year. :)
Dreama A.
Hilo, HI
This cranberry mix is very sweet! I bought it once because I couldn't find Sprite Cranberry, and it's too sweet for me. I ended up making a mixed drink with vodka which was pretty good. If you like sweet, artificial flavors, than you'll like this. It wasn't too good for me though.
Kara H.
I love this soda so much and I am so sad it is a seasonal product. This is honestly one of the things I look forward to during the holiday season because it is the perfect holiday drink. My friends expect me to have this soda whenever they come over around the holidays.
Macy C.
Alexander, AR
LOVE. I love Sierra Mist as it is, so refreshing, and they kept that same great flavor and carbonation and took it up a notch by adding cranberry without making it bitter. I but this often. I think it's a good quantity for the price!
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Not the diet, but Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash is the best in small doses! It is a seasonal find here in MN, (more during winter months) - but is excellent and refreshing. I had so much of it one season that it kind of turned me off to it but I do really love the flavor. So good! If it is out there, you gotta try it.
Shannon R.
This is the perfect diet drink. While in general I am not a fan of diet drinks, this one is perfect mix with the added cranberry. It is a good value and doesn't taste nearly as "healthy" as other diet drinks do. I definitely plan on buying these again.
Jen S.
Columbia, MO
I'm not a big soda drinker, but this is my all-time favorite soda. There is just enough cranberry flavor to not overtake the taste of the Sierra Mist itself. It is extremely affordable and worth every penny. I would highly recommend. It is fantastic!
Asia F.
Taft, CA
I am particular about the diet sodas I drink. Sometimesbthey just don't taste the same or have a weirs aftertaste. I love this one though! The cranberry flavor is very different ans pleasant. No sugar is great too! No dry mouth feeling afterwards.
Maria H.
How do feel about the diet drinks?
jasmine r.
Reading, PA
Does this soda taste good?
Kelley P.
Cherry hill, NJ
What is this sweetened with?