Diet Schweppes Tonic Water

Drink

What are you mixing with [product:schweppes-tonic-water-78] for mocktails?
Cómo funcióna esto ?como obtengo una muestra gratis en mi domicilio
Does this have any health benefits?
Start your review of Diet Schweppes Tonic Water!
How would you rate this product?
Silvana M.
Walter si yummy i lo e sumarle water je eh ruido e dadle duro el dirigirle rodeo cejen feokfeoeg.
karin H.
Willow River, MN
Makes a great vodka tonic! With lime of course. But that is my only reason for using this product! I
Aydin A.
Miami
Diet Schweppes Tonic Water uploaded by Aydin A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Holidays are perfect time for cocktails, and even though I am not a vodka person, I will occasionally enjoy a vodka tonic only if it is prepared with Schweppes tonic water. Perfect bitter taste to complement my vodka tonic. Like the 10 oz glass bottle but the large plastic ones are quite excessive and wasteful.
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
I prefer this brand and I prefer diet over regular for mixing drinks. This is a bit higher priced for Tonic water at my grocery store but I still buy this brand.
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to mixer for a low calorie vodka tonic or gin and tonic. Add a little fresh lime juice and you have a perfect and refreshing drink!
Robyn S.
Colton, CA
My favorite for a low calorie cocktail. Vodka, diet tonic water & a squeeze of lime! This one is the best diet tonic water out there!
Alexander C.
Orlando, FL
Gin tonic... hmmm just sound tasty. Nothing else it's needed just a half can of this tonic with the gin
Valentina L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this water!! It's my favorite and I could drink it the whole day! The colder it is, the better it tastes.
Shelby M.
Lebanon, NH
My go-to for a classic gin and tonic. Great flavor! I like to add a lemon wedge to mine.
Katie R.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
I love the idea of these. My husband and I don't really drink a lot, so when we had tonic water in the big bottle, it would go flat. Gin and tonic, flat? Gross. Found these and they were pretty great! Except one thing... two of the six bottles had weird caps. You literally could not twist the cap off - the bottom part, the plastic ring with the teeth, was fused (for lack of a better word) to the twistable cap itself. We eventually had to just make a hole in the caps with a pocket knife.