Diet Rite Pure Zero Cola

by Diet Rite

Diet rite pure zero cola 12 oz, 12 pk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diet Rite Pure Zero Cola!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley I.
Sweetwater, TN
Diet Rite Pure Zero Cola uploaded by Ashley I.
Purchased at: Walmart
So once upon a time, a personal trainer told me that I can drink these occasionally on my diet and I am so happy he did. When I’m training for pageants I try not to drink too many of them BUT I am glad I can drink these guilt free! They taste SO good. These are a staple in my household!
Valerie W.
Diet Rite is the unsung hero of diet colas. I will always buy it when I can find it. It doesn't use aspartame and it tastes better than Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi.
Sarah P.
York, PA
I have tried alot of diet sodas and I have hated them all mostly because they taste bad and contain aspartame. I started searching for diet sodas without aspartame and I found Diet Rite. It contains splenda which I was happy to see. This is one of the best tasting diet sodas in my opinion. I add alittle stevia to it to make it alittle sweeter. That's just my personal preference. Will repurchase.
Carli P.
Orem, UT
I don't know why but this is by far my favorite cola, I like it better than coke and Pepsi. It just has a little bit of a different taste and I really like it, the only problem is it is kind of hard to find in some stores.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
Diet Rite is great when you're trying to kick the sugary sodas. Also great because there is no sodium or aspertame, so not as bad as other diet sodas.
Corrie R.
Holland, MI
This cola has such a great taste! Zero calories, zero fat, zero caffeine, and zero carbohydrates makes this a great drink for anyone who may have issues with normal sodas. I prefer this above any other soda.
Miranda D.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this because it's diet and doesn't have the harsh chemicals that the regular diet has because it clear. Makes me feel refreshed and clean after every sip. I love Pepsi and their constant new soda creations and keeping things fresh, new, and creative
Haley H.
Cincinnati, OH
A very delicious soda that is completely underrated! I enjoy the taste of this to both Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi. It is a great value for the price and far exceeded my expectations. I would definitely repurchase.
Lacey R.
Cullman , AL
Love this. I love that it's aspartame free. And caffeine free. Some times I want a soda late At night and this is what I grab
Kara H.
Scottsville, KY
Diet Rote is my favorite soda. I absolutely love them. They taste just as good as diet coke but my favorite thing is that they don't have any aspartame in them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...