BY PEPSI #75 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Only Wild Cherry Pepsi has the thrilling burst of unique cherry flavor and a sweet, crisp taste that gives you more to go wild for!

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor)

Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
I love WIld Cherry Pepsi. It was my favorite soda in high school, 20 years ago, so while perusing the aisles at Target, I saw that soda I loved from days of old, was in diet form. I bought it to see if it was just as good as regular, and if it’s just as good as I remember. The packaging is not as fun as it was, but I noticed that the packaging boasted that it was now aspartame free. That was intriguing. It has a funky aftertaste. It’s definitely not as good as the regular. I guess there’s a boatload of sugar in that crap. Diet Pepsi® Wild Cherry
Deena S.
Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi is my favorite soda!  It is so addicting!  I absolutely love the flavor.  The cherry flavor is perfect and is not over powering like other cherry flavored sodas.  I can always find sales on this at my local grocer.  I do find that it isn't as popular as other sodas, and it can be hard to find, and places that do carry it, don't stock a lot of it, as they do other flavors.  It is hard to tell that this drink is diet.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I really enjoy this drink! I have recently rediscovered it. I am a diet soda junkie- this is amazing! The taste is good cherry is not too much but gives it just a little bit of sweetness. I prefer it in the can actually now that I think about it I'm not sure if I've seen it in the bottle other than in grocery store. Do they ever carry this in vending machines gas stations? Great taste though you will enjoy!
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
Good cherry flavor that doesn’t over power the cola taste. Very refreshing and bubbly. This doesn’t taste like most flavored diet sodas that seem flat. This is always my number one choice when craving a pop.
Vivian R.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for barbecue and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Sweet yet refreshing taste. I love the fact that it's a carbonated beverage because of the bubbles. Sometimes I add a little bit to my Diet Sprite if I don't want to drink an entire energy drink but still want the flavor. Helps Boost your energy level for hours
Larissa S.
Better than regular Pepsi for certain. I like the hint of cherry flavor, it helps cut the sweetness a bit for me. Usually I’m not a fan of Pepsi products but I would occasionally drink this if it were the only option.
Becca L.
Delicious pop. The wild cherry flavor really is a nice variety to the Pepsi line. I would definitely repurchase this pop. They are easy to access at most stores. It isn't my preferred mix of sugar alternatives but still good.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i don’t usually drink diet stuff, because it’s addicting and even worse for you than the original stuff. it tastes okay i guess, not my favorite, but if i’m at the movies with friends i’ll get it if they don’t have my favorites.
Riley M.
Rochester Hls, MI
I am not a fan of any Pepsi products out of a can or bottle but I love them from a foundation at certain places. For example sams club! They have the best fountain cherry Pepsi!!
Michelle M.
How does it taste?Is it good?
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I have to cut back on sugar Does this taste alright?
kelly m.
Can you taste the cherry?
Elizabeth R.
este sabor es acido?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Would love to try this! Do they sell it in the U.K.?