BY PEPSI #86 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Only Wild Cherry Pepsi has the thrilling burst of unique cherry flavor and a sweet, crisp taste that gives you more to go wild for!

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor)

Ashley E.
I have been a Pepsi fanatic all of my life. I've recently started drinking diet Pepsi. I think it's the best diet pop that is out there on the market. I wasn't expecting to like it since I have tried other diet pops before and they were less than pleasing. Pepsi did a great job with this! The wild cherry variation is excellent! I would recommend this!
Barbara W.
Corning, CA
Pepsi really amped up their game when they started putting out interesting diet sodas. Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi happens to be my all-time favorite of the ones they've kept up on (please bring back Pepsi Jazz!) and I'd rather have this than the regular cherry Pepsi, or a regular diet soda. Too bad you can't get this one out of the fountain, too!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Why not save calories and drink diet? Diet Wild cherry Pepsi is the only soda on the market that does not taste like a diet soda! The cherry flavor is not over powering ! Very bubbly and refreshing on a hot summer day! Grab a couple of two liters for your next #backyardbbq your guests will love you for it!
Karen S.
Three Springs, PA
Diet pepsi with cherry is my soda of choice as I drink several glasses of this a day on ice. Before this product came on the market I had given up soda. The taste of this product has me hooked. Sadly not all the stores around central Pa seem to stock it. Not sure why. I have to stock up when I see it.
B K.
Great drink that comes in an affordable price. It is available at many stores and even vending machines. The cherry flavor added to it was a great addition and I liked it a lot. But not as much as the original Pepsi there is. I would recommend people to try it if they haven't already.
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
I love how refreshing Diet Pepsi is. I am a repeat consumer who really enjoys to switch things up with the cherry version. I feel the lack of aspartame makes this soft drink healthier than Diet Coke. The packaging is not too distracting. I would recommend this soft drink to others.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Disgusting, literally tastes like chemicals. The diet is atrocious. I wouldn't ever waste another penny on this nasty drink. Its absolutely vile and bad for you. I don't recommend it to anyone not even my worst enemy, this is nasty if you like this more power to you but yuck man.
Brandy S.
Shasta Lake, CA
Love cherry Pepsi, and now I can enjoy it without worrying about the calories and sugars. Tastes like a diet soda, which it is, but the flavor i=of cherry makes it taste like a regular soda. I enjoy this guilt free and would be the soda I picked if I had other choices, too!
Rebecca L.
I love cherry coke, so I thought I would try cherry pepsi. I think they are similar, but pepsi does not have as deep of a flavor. The packaging was nice. I think they should make this flavor more distinct to compete with coca-cola's cherry coke which is out of this world.
Kathy C.
Minerva, OH
Love my pepsi! I don't really drink a lot of pop but when I do this is what I'm reaching for. This has been a staple in my life for a long time. This is all my dad drank, now all my mother-in-law drinks and pretty much all we buy. It tastes amazing and it's so smooth!
Michelle M.
How does it taste?Is it good?
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I have to cut back on sugar Does this taste alright?
kelly m.
Can you taste the cherry?
Elizabeth R.
este sabor es acido?
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
Would love to try this! Do they sell it in the U.K.?