BY PEPSI

Only Wild Cherry Pepsi has the thrilling burst of unique cherry flavor and a sweet, crisp taste that gives you more to go wild for!

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor)

Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
I love WIld Cherry Pepsi. It was my favorite soda in high school, 20 years ago, so while perusing the aisles at Target, I saw that soda I loved from days of old, was in diet form. I bought it to see if it was just as good as regular, and if it’s just as good as I remember. The packaging is not as fun as it was, but I noticed that the packaging boasted that it was now aspartame free. That was intriguing. It has a funky aftertaste. It’s definitely not as good as the regular. I guess there’s a boatload of sugar in that crap. Diet Pepsi® Wild Cherry
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi is my favorite soda!  It is so addicting!  I absolutely love the flavor.  The cherry flavor is perfect and is not over powering like other cherry flavored sodas.  I can always find sales on this at my local grocer.  I do find that it isn't as popular as other sodas, and it can be hard to find, and places that do carry it, don't stock a lot of it, as they do other flavors.  It is hard to tell that this drink is diet.
Liza A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Sweet yet refreshing taste. I love the fact that it's a carbonated beverage because of the bubbles. Sometimes I add a little bit to my Diet Sprite if I don't want to drink an entire energy drink but still want the flavor. Helps Boost your energy level for hours
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i don’t usually drink diet stuff, because it’s addicting and even worse for you than the original stuff. it tastes okay i guess, not my favorite, but if i’m at the movies with friends i’ll get it if they don’t have my favorites.
This used to be my little secret. Well now, the word must be or because it’s always sold out at my supermarket. Not cool, lemmings. This is the best diet soda, hands down. Keep your artificial sweetener warning to yourself. With this sweet elixir, I don’t even care.
Marlene P.
I love that Diet Pepsi doesn’t use aspartame in this cherry flavored soda. This is the main reason I choose this brand of soda. The cherry is yummy addition to the cola taste.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
Alright folks listen up... DIET PEPSI IS BETTER THAN DIET COKE. I shout it from the hills!! I embrace ppl's opposite opinions on the matter! I stared drinking Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke when my university (Texas A&M WHOOP) only caried Pepsi products on campus. Well, when I actually TRIED Diet Pepsi instead of just loving Diet Coke for some unknown reason, I realized it is SO MUCH MORE YUMMY. it is SWEETER AND it is SO MUCH EASIER to find Diet Pepsi with added flavor (like cherry!) I love Diet Pepsi, idc of everyone thinks I'm crazy, because one they TRY Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke, their opinion will be changed as well!
Tracee G.
Appleton, WI
I know there is always the argument about Pepsi and Coke. My Papa was a Pepsi drinker so that is the dark soda that I grew up with. But, I have always been a fan of cherry flavor so for me it is Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi. It has a nice refreshing taste and is one of my favorite sodas.
Kristine F.
Kansas City, MO
I love my Diet Pepsi, in moderation, but sometimes I like to switch it up a bit and have the Diet Cherry Pepsi! I also love that Pepsi no longer uses aspartame in their formula. However, that did result in me not being as addicted to the stuff. Either way, it tastes great!
earl s.
what a drink the cherry flavor is not watered down like in other drinks it always taste great morning noon or night this is a great drink to serve at ;parties and church especially during the summer months served ice cold is the best way to serve this drink
Michelle M.
How does it taste?Is it good?
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I have to cut back on sugar Does this taste alright?
kelly m.
Can you taste the cherry?
Elizabeth R.
Elmhurst, NY
este sabor es acido?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Would love to try this! Do they sell it in the U.K.?