Diet Pepsi® Lime uploaded by Lucía C.Diet Pepsi® Lime uploaded by Tina Z.Diet Pepsi® Lime uploaded by Meoruam F.

BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diet Pepsi Lime.
With other natural flavors.
0 cal carb sug.

• Does this come as regular soda or just diet? looks delic...1 Answers
  • Wow I've never heard of this flavor nor I've seen it in t...1 Answers
  • Where do you find these? I don't think I've ever seen the...2 Answers
Jaclyn N.
Mount Vernon, KY
With the new year starting, I've tried to cut down on pop. But that's impossible for me. So to help me stay healthy as well as scratch my caffeine itch I turned to Diet Pepsi Lime. This pop is so different from anything I've ever had. It's as if I'm drinking a pop with fresh lime in it. I feel fancy without haveong to spend a lot on a beverage. We have repurchased this pop at least 5 times and can not seem to get enough.
Aia Camille R.
Cleveland, OH
I love this Lime Diet Pepsi. It is so refreshing and light! It is also good for the price that you pay. It is good when you outings! It is not just a summer flavor to me. It has a nice appealing package to it! I always recommend this to my family and friends! #MusesofInfluenster
Sarah K.
I have to confess, I am a Coke girl (Coke Zero to be specific). But I will drink Pepsi in a pinch, especially if it is on sale. I grabbed some Diet Pepsi Lime when it came out and was a fan! The lime adds a nice zing and makes it a little more refreshing, I actually prefer the flavor Diet Pepsi's over flavored Diet Coke's. It's not the first soda I would grab, but it does make for a nice change of pace on occasion.
Amiee Y.
This has a good flavor if you like lime kind of but not a LOT. I expected it to be more like the old school lime Pepsi but the diet aspect kind of killed it. It is ok for what it is though.
Danielle S.
Arlington , VA
So refreshing and tasty! This is my go-to pick-me-up when I hit the afternoon slump at work. It is so refreshing and pairs well with a salty snack like nuts or pretzels. Good value and available in many varieties. I would highly recommend this product!
Asia F.
Taft, CA
Taste wise, it totally works. I actually get a lot of requests from the older crowd at work for lime in their Pepsi. This was how they enjoyed it back then. However, the diet version doesn't really work for me. It sorta tastes flat.
Melissa C.
Wake Forest, NC
To me, this is the ultimate diet cola. The flavor of the lime compliments/hides the diet flavor perfectly, and it also goes really well with the cola taste. I love this, and it's a shame how hard it can be to find. If this were in my school vending machines... watch out!
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
You are either a pepsi drinker or a coke drinker, and for us it's pepsi. We absolutely LOVE that they have removed the aspertame from Diet pepsi, keeps me coming back as a repeat buyer. I prefer the lime version in the summer when i am looking for a little citrus in my crisp :)
Elizabeth M.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I've always preferred Pepsi as it never leaves me with a bad aftertaste or a weird feeling on my teeth as so many other colas do. I love the subtle hint of lime in these drinks, its very refreshing and I often find myself enjoying one when I am very thirsty.
Melaney P.
Bardstown, KY
Good and refreshing for being a diet soda. The lime is a nice tasty kick. Not horribly expensive, about average for how much a normal twelve pack is. I would prefer to drink a regular pepsi over the diet pepsi lime. Would not purchase again.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Where do you find these? I don't think I've ever seen them in store.
kelly p.
Wow I've never heard of this flavor nor I've seen it in the store before! What does it taste like? I love lime and lemons flavored drinks so I'm excited to try this but I've never seen this in stores.
Amy C.
Does this come as regular soda or just diet? looks delicious!!!!