Diet Pepsi® Lime uploaded by Tina Z.Diet Pepsi® Lime uploaded by Meoruam F.

BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diet Pepsi Lime.
With other natural flavors.
0 cal carb sug.

• Does this come as regular soda or just diet? looks delicious!!!!1 Answers
  • Wow I've never heard of this flavor nor I've seen it in the store b...1 Answers
  • Where do you find these? I don't think I've ever seen them in store.1 Answers
Jaclyn N.
Jaclyn N.
Mount Vernon, KY
With the new year starting, I've tried to cut down on pop. But that's impossible for me. So to help me stay healthy as well as scratch my caffeine itch I turned to Diet Pepsi Lime. This pop is so different from anything I've ever had. It's as if I'm drinking a pop with fresh lime in it. I feel fancy without haveong to spend a lot on a beverage. We have repurchased this pop at least 5 times and can not seem to get enough.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I was really surprised when I tried Pepsi Lime and enjoyed it. It definitely has an unusual taste but not the bold lime taste you'd expect. Just right! I would definitely purchase again but have found it hard to come by in stores near me. Same great Pepsi taste but hint of lime for a refreshing change.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Arlington, VA
So refreshing and tasty! This is my go-to pick-me-up when I hit the afternoon slump at work. It is so refreshing and pairs well with a salty snack like nuts or pretzels. Good value and available in many varieties. I would highly recommend this product!
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Foodie Expert
The taste is interesting, but I would rather have the original Pepsi if asked to choose again. It is nice to try though and good if you want to serve something different to your guests. The bottle is recycable or refundable too unlike other brands.
Rosiris P.
Rosiris P.
I was a Pepsi drinker for years- I can't drink coffee, so Pepsi was my daily source of caffeine. When I started a weight loss program, I knew I had to quit drinking regular Pepsi, but just couldn't get past the aftertaste of the various diet types
Mariangela S.
Mariangela S.
It's so rare in a good way because it's so sweet and I think that it's delicious. Every single product of pepsi that I taste are delicious so the brand is good but we know that this things are not good for health so you can drink but not every day
Mia W.
Mia W.
I have tried this only once at a hospital, but I wish they sold this EVERYWHERE. I had bought it originally because I heard someone else talk about its amazing ability to cure an upset stomach... it worked wonders. I would recommend this product.
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
Foodie Expert
Taste wise, it totally works. I actually get a lot of requests from the older crowd at work for lime in their Pepsi. This was how they enjoyed it back then. However, the diet version doesn't really work for me. It sorta tastes flat.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This soft drink is super refreshing and a great spin on regular Diet Pepsi. I love the carbonation and the fact that it comes in a can so it stays extra fresh. I am a repeat buyer and will definitely continue to buy!
Kajal R.
Kajal R.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this drink. It is so refreshing. The lime adds a great punch to this drink. The flavor is subtle enough that it is not overwhelming but still strong enough for a little kick. This is my go to drink.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Does this come as regular soda or just diet? looks delicious!!!!
kelly p.
kelly p.
Wow I've never heard of this flavor nor I've seen it in the store before! What does it taste like? I love lime and lemons flavored drinks so I'm excited to try this but I've never seen this in stores.
I B.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Where do you find these? I don't think I've ever seen them in store.