Pepsi
Diet Cola Soda- 20 fl oz Bottle

Diet Pepsi Cola Soda- 20 fl oz Bottle

With its light, crisp taste, Diet Pepsi gives you all the refreshment you need - with zero sugar, zero calories and zero carbs. Pepsi was born in New Bern, NC in 1898 and is still bottled in the USA today. Perfect for parties, meals, and anywhere you need to make a big impression. Diet Pepsi Cola has all of the classic, smooth cola flavor you love with zero calories and zero sugar. This 20oz bottle is perfect to take on the go. Enjoy the refreshing cola taste right out of the bottle, over ice, or with a twist of lemon or lime. For a classic treat, try serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diet Pepsi Cola Soda- 20 fl oz Bottle!
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Diet Pepsi Cola Soda- 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Maria C.
I like to drink diet pepsi not beacuse I'm on a diet, but i like the taste of it, I prefer diet pepsi over any other drink. I think the othet ones ha e to much sugar. I use yo drink 2 or 3 but i cut down a lot, but when ever i drink soda this is my go to drink. I usually buy the 6 pack Diet Pepsi 16 Oz Bottles (6 Pack) #influenster #dietpepsi #breaktime
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,684 reviews
Diet Pepsi Cola Soda- 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Ashley W.
I personally just don't enjoy the aspartane taste but my thirteen year old daughter loves it and imsists buy it for her in the regular. Pepsi Zero Sugar Soda - 6pk/16 fl oz Bottles
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Diet Pepsi Cola Soda- 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Marleen S.
Diet Pepsi Cola Soda- 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Marleen S.
I love diet Pepsi I’m 42 years old and I never drunk any kind of pop with caffeine but I have to have me one every single day this product is so good and it goes to show you why my mother and father was addicted to it because it’s delicious if you have not tried it you should I used to be a fruity girl pop kind of girl now I’m a Coke Pepsi Dr Pepper Coca-Cola and etc. so yes try it you’ll really really like it!!☝️🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️💜♥️
misshoneypotlips B.
Buckeye, AZ
This is my fave soda i like it more then coke products even more so diet coke, pepsi is crosp and refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day
tasha J.
2121 Riedmiller
This is good for losing weight if you not gonna stop drinking pop at least just drink the diet pop it's not that bad it's pretty good
Cora C.
bristol
Even though this collection of drinks was limited. I loved seeing what famous person I would get! I love Michael jackson so this was very exciting for me. I remember crying over not getting michael in my first pack.
Joury Y.
Laval, QC
My favorite soda pop. It has the right amount of sweetness and fizz. It pairs well with almost any kind of foods. it also comes in a variety of sizes whether you'd like a small sip or two, or even party size.
jessy D.
Felipe Ángeles
Me gusta coleccionar estás latas de Pepsi ya que son muy bonitas y te puedes tomar un gran refresco, sabor a cola en día de calor!!!

Looking for your answer?