Diet Pepsi® Classic Soda uploaded by Khadijah K.Diet Pepsi® Classic Soda uploaded by Cady G.

BY PEPSI

With its light, crisp taste, Diet Pepsi gives you all the refreshment you need - with zero sugar, zero calories and zero carbs. Light. Crisp. Refreshing. Diet Pepsi. Nothing refreshes like a Diet Pepsi. (Available starting September 2016).

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Caffeine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium

Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Khadijah K.
Khadijah K.
HARRISONBURG, VA
I really liked this Pepsi after drinking regular Diet Pepsi for years. Even my daughter liked it and she won't normally drink diet.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Saint Albans
When I saw they were making the old formula, I literally almost died. Diet Pepsi was always my favorite diet cola. Diet Coke is trash, but when they changed the recipe, Diet Pepsi was almost just as bad. Now I can actually enjoy my diet soda again. PLEASE do not stop making this
Alison S.
Alison S.
I am a diet Pepsi drinker. I drink no other diet sodas. This new diet Pepsi exceeded my expecations. No after taste and does not burn your throat. Great value for your money. The only problem I have is they dont keep this product well stocked where I live.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Big fans of Diet Pepsi at our house. When they changed their formula and used a different sweetener, my husband noticed immediately! It didn't bother me too much, but it did him. When we found out they made the original diet again, it was like a lifesaver. The taste is better and it helps with my sanity. Lol
Daylin N.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
It sounds sad to say but I go through 3-4 cans of Diet Pepsi a day and I have for years.  I also occasionally have the Diet Cherry Pepsi.  I don't see myself changing my ways for this being my go to drink everyday any time soon.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
So in my household my hubby is the Diet Pepsi drinker and I'm the Diet Coke drinker. The only exception to my drinking Diet Pepsi is ordering it at a few select restaurants where it actually tastes crisp and refreshing
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Chapel Hill
Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but diet pepsi is my absolute favorite soda.  I'll go to Taco Bell just to get a diet pepsi.  It isn't overwhelming with flavor, subtle taste and really really refreshing.
Celina Z.
Celina Z.
San Antonio
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Raeford
Diet Pepsi is a great diet drink! It hardly taste any different from the original Pepsi. I am a repeat customer of it. It does come in a nice package also. I would recommend to others looking for a great diet drink.