Diet Pepsi® Classic Soda uploaded by Amanda J.Diet Pepsi® Classic Soda uploaded by Khadijah K.Diet Pepsi® Classic Soda uploaded by Cady G.

BY PEPSI

With its light, crisp taste, Diet Pepsi gives you all the refreshment you need - with zero sugar, zero calories and zero carbs. Light. Crisp. Refreshing. Diet Pepsi. Nothing refreshes like a Diet Pepsi. (Available starting September 2016).

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Caffeine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium

Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Sarah B.
Cape Coral, FL
The absolute best!!! This is the original diet Pepsi recipe!!! I hate the new diet Pepsi and stopped drinking it, now I'm back to drinking diet Pepsi again, the "classic". I wish they made a caffeine free version!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Not my favorite diet cola out there. It’s just OK. My aunt drink this all the time when I was a kid and I was just never a big fan. I’m sure others like it but when it comes to diet soda I actually prefer Diet Coke. However I do prefer regular Pepsi.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE Diet Pepsi. This is definitely my favorite soda and the soda that I ALWAYS have on hand at home. I love the taste and I love that it is a little sweeter than other products like Coke. It's fairly affordable and you can find it anywhere: your local grocery store, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, gas stations, etc. Our grocery stores have it on sale a lot so you can buy it for cheap! I have tried many different sodas over the years and this one definitely takes the cake. I know I will be buying this for years to come and I highly recommend Diet Pepsi!
Laura B.
Big fans of Diet Pepsi at our house. When they changed their formula and used a different sweetener, my husband noticed immediately! It didn't bother me too much, but it did him. When we found out they made the original diet again, it was like a lifesaver. The taste is better and it helps with my sanity. Lol
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
This is my go to pop. I've been drinking Diet Pepsi for well over 20 years. It tastes great, and very refreshing. Always have some in the pantry. It's a staple in my house.
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC
Talk about a throw back.

Growing up, my mom and I used to drink this. I knew the new formula wasn't quite right. Picked up a bottle of this at the gas station a few weeks ago and it tastes exactly how I remember it! Doesn't have the weird bitterness I get out of the more recent formula.
Sierra C.
Saint Albans
When I saw they were making the old formula, I literally almost died. Diet Pepsi was always my favorite diet cola. Diet Coke is trash, but when they changed the recipe, Diet Pepsi was almost just as bad. Now I can actually enjoy my diet soda again. PLEASE do not stop making this
Alison S.
I am a diet Pepsi drinker. I drink no other diet sodas. This new diet Pepsi exceeded my expecations. No after taste and does not burn your throat. Great value for your money. The only problem I have is they dont keep this product well stocked where I live.
Stephanie N.
Kansas City, MO
It sounds sad to say but I go through 3-4 cans of Diet Pepsi a day and I have for years.  I also occasionally have the Diet Cherry Pepsi.  I don't see myself changing my ways for this being my go to drink everyday any time soon.
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied