Diet Pepsi® Classic Soda uploaded by Khadijah K.Diet Pepsi® Classic Soda uploaded by Cady G.

BY PEPSI

With its light, crisp taste, Diet Pepsi gives you all the refreshment you need - with zero sugar, zero calories and zero carbs. Light. Crisp. Refreshing. Diet Pepsi. Nothing refreshes like a Diet Pepsi. (Available starting September 2016).

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Caffeine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium

Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Khadijah K.
Khadijah K.
HARRISONBURG, VA
I really liked this Pepsi after drinking regular Diet Pepsi for years. Even my daughter liked it and she won't normally drink diet.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Saint Albans
When I saw they were making the old formula, I literally almost died. Diet Pepsi was always my favorite diet cola. Diet Coke is trash, but when they changed the recipe, Diet Pepsi was almost just as bad. Now I can actually enjoy my diet soda again. PLEASE do not stop making this
Laura B.
Laura B.
Big fans of Diet Pepsi at our house. When they changed their formula and used a different sweetener, my husband noticed immediately! It didn't bother me too much, but it did him. When we found out they made the original diet again, it was like a lifesaver. The taste is better and it helps with my sanity. Lol
Alison S.
Alison S.
I am a diet Pepsi drinker. I drink no other diet sodas. This new diet Pepsi exceeded my expecations. No after taste and does not burn your throat. Great value for your money. The only problem I have is they dont keep this product well stocked where I live.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
So in my household my hubby is the Diet Pepsi drinker and I'm the Diet Coke drinker. The only exception to my drinking Diet Pepsi is ordering it at a few select restaurants where it actually tastes crisp and refreshing
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Raeford
Diet Pepsi is a great diet drink! It hardly taste any different from the original Pepsi. I am a repeat customer of it. It does come in a nice package also. I would recommend to others looking for a great diet drink.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
I used to be a huge Diet Coke fan but Diet Pepsi has become my favorite and I'm not turning back! I've been purchasing for over 5 years now and it's so yummy. It also tastes sweeter than Diet Coke. 100% in my book!
Lorelei R.
Lorelei R.
Las Vegas
Diet Pepsi is the best thing ever made. I love it so much and I'll never ever stop drinking it. It's light and sweet and flavorful and it's a bright spot in my life.
Candra S.
Candra S.
Houghton
This is my love (lol). I love Diet Pepsi. I drink it daily. It has a cool, crisp flavor. It's sweet but not too overpowering. I love it.
tiana c.
tiana c.
lowell
i drink it all the time. it is the only one i like well that is not true as i like all the pepsi products expect for their new fire one