BY PEPSI #20 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

With its light, crisp taste, Diet Pepsi gives you all the refreshment you need - with zero sugar, zero calories and zero carbs. Light. Crisp. Refreshing. Diet Pepsi. Nothing refreshes like a Diet Pepsi.

Ingredients:  CARBONATED WATER, CARAMEL COLOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CAFFEINE, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID

Buy on Walmart*
Ariba A.
Lawrence, KS
If you're a soda fan who always drinks directly from the bottle, there's nothing worse than finishing off a lukewarm, half-fizzed drink. These "pony" bottles are perfectly sized as a quick refresher that will still be cold by the time you empty it. If you have kids in the household, this size is a treat for them without being a soda overload. At a party, guests can grab one of these for a pick-me-up without having to hang onto a larger bottle for another half hour.

Price per ounce on these is higher than the popular 16.9 ounce bottle (which also seems to frequently be on sale in local stores), but it's still pretty reasonable---particularly if with the larger bottles you find yourself pouring out half-finished remains very frequently. Convenient and cute!
Cassandra S.
I enjoy drinking diet Pepsi because of the crisp, clean taste. I also, enjoy it because there 0 calories and no sugar in the drink. Regular sodas are loaded with sugars and calories. I do not want to drink up all of my calories, so I prefer Diet Pepsi. I am very impressed with Pepsi for getting rid of the dangerous aspartame in Diet Pepsi. I stopped drinking Diet Pepsi when I found out about aspartame, but now that they got rid of that ingredient I am drinking it often. Thank you Pepsi, for showing your consumers that you care. I highly recommend the Pepsi brand for their commitment to making their products more healthy for their consumers.
wendy t.
Deland, FL
I've been a strict diet pepsi drinker for about 2 years steady. I've found I've grown very found of the unique taste. I currently live in New Bern, NC. The birthplace of pepsi. The town is quite proud of the historical significance and we even have an entire store dedicated to Pepsi in the location of the production of the first Pepsi. We will stroll down for refreshing drinks when we get a free cancel. I left out a star merely because of the lack of aspatame. I feel as if we should have an option in case some should prefer the original recipe. Maybe offer some that still contain the original ingredients.
Janet H.
Rochester Hls, MI
No soda tax could ever keep me from my diet soda! Yeah yeah yeah, I've done all the research and heard all the criticisms about aspartame. Get over it, soda jerks.
Sorry, Coca-Cola. Pepsi is better. Crisp and refreshing and fills my little taste buds with joy.

Side Note: Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi is one of God's gifts to humanity. So are Reese's cups, indoor tanning, automobiles, and sweet sweet alcohol, but arguably a lot less dangerous. I dare you, dude who just told me diet soda is bad for me while smoking a cigarette, I dare you to judge me.
Melissa H.
Redmond, OR
I just have to say that after drinking diet Pepsi for well over 10 years and then having to find something to replace it with once aspartame was removed was such a frustrating, endless, disappointing, let down. Nothing could compare to my Pepsi Diet Cola. Surprisingly enough the only thing that came close was Safeway brand Refresher Cola.. ! Of course there is NO generic that could fill those big shoes completely, and I was so happy to read a few weeks ago that Pepsi is bringing back my aspartame... Yes, I'll take it!!
Tracy M.
Honolulu, HI
I like Diet Pepsi more than I like regular Pepsi. I typically prefer Coke products, but Diet Pepsi has a good flavor. When I need some caffeine and do not want calories, this is my go-to drink. I like drinking out of the bottles since I can just re-cap it when I am done. I can never finish a whole can of soda so I waste cans. Thus, even though bottles cost more, I think I come out even since I drink more of the product by recapping it.
Stephanie S.
My son has Type 1 diabetes and my husband has Type 2 diabetes, so we're always on the lookout for drinks that are flavorful and won't spike their blood sugar. We used to be Diet Coke buyers, but Diet Pepsi tastes so much better and it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth either. My husband and son don't drink diet soda very often, but when they crave something besides their usual bottled water they always reach for Diet Pepsi.
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
I have been a pepsi drinker for all of my life. i enjoy the crisp refreshing flavor of an ice cold diet pepsi on a hot day. i prefer the diet pepsi's over the regualr pepsi's, so diet pepsi is always a go to for all my drink needs. pepsi is perfect for all those summer cookouts, birthday parties, getogthers and general everyday drinking. whoever doesn't like pepsi hasn't truly experienced the best quality of soda available...
Starr C.
Lewisburg, TN
After beginning a low carb diet, I was on the search for a soda to keep me satisfied. Two months into drinking Diet Pepsi, I can't even tell a difference than the regular. I was a heavy regular Pepsi drinker for years. This is totally drinkable even for those of us that feel satisfied after a good, cold beverage over food. Perfect for the beach in your cooler as well. It's good cold and room temperature!!!
Lillian T.
Louisville, KY
Not as good as Pepsi Max, but I feel pretty good about it ever since they stopped using aspartame in their recipe. I feel like Pepsi Max imparts a better flavor, however, when I'm out in the general public this is usually all that's available to me. So I drink it, and I'm never disappointed... it's like having a really good cake, but it's not your favorite cake, so it will never truly be the best one.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Do you prefer Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke?
Samantha E.
Clementon, NJ
Does this leave a weird after taste?
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
Has anyone else noticed that now it is aspartame free that it tastes different? I know it's "better" for you now, but it always tastes flat to me now.
Cassie L.
West Barnstable, MA
Just curious.. How many people prefer pepsi to coke?
Andrea H.
Is this preferable to diet coke?