BY PEPSI #30 in Soda & Soft Drinks

With its light, crisp taste, Diet Pepsi gives you all the refreshment you need - with zero sugar, zero calories and zero carbs. Light. Crisp. Refreshing. Diet Pepsi. Nothing refreshes like a Diet Pepsi.

Ingredients:  CARBONATED WATER, CARAMEL COLOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CAFFEINE, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID

Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Diet Pepsi Soda 6-7.5 fl. oz. Cans more...
I usually don’t drink soda but every now and then i make an exception and treat myself to a Diet Pepsi. It’s so refreshing and crisp and takes care of my craving right away! Although i wouldn’t call it healthy it definitely beats some of the alternatives! Great product.
Heather L.
I just don’t understand people who think Coca-Cola® Diet Coke is better. They’re wrong. Diet Pepsi is the best all the way. The sweetness tastes much more natural than the competitor, and it’s significantly more refreshing.
Kayla S.
Turtlepoint, PA
Review for: Diet Pepsi Soda 6-7.5 fl. oz. Cans more...
This is my favorite drink I have it with my lunches and dinners. I prefer this better than most diet drinks . Has good packaging. Sometimes I get one with the lid pretty tight on while trying to open it up . I buy this pop all the time . Wouldn’t change anything about the taste
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Diet Pepsi is okay, but nothing extraordinary.  The taste is not too bad, it's quite refreshing, but I hate the fact that it contains aspartame which is like drinking poison.  When it comes to drinking soda, I always figured diet was a better option that full flavored sugary sodas, but after learning about aspartame, I think its even worse.  Wish they could find a sweetener that's healthy and not bad for you.
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
I love this product. Im a huge diet soda drinker and this is my go to. Its hard to find a diet soda that doesnt taste too much of sodium. This soda is nice and refreshing. Its perfect if its ice cold.
Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Sweet yet refreshing taste. I love the fact that it's a carbonated beverage because of the bubbles. Sometimes I add a little bit to my Diet Sprite if I don't want to drink an entire energy drink but still want the flavor. Helps Boost your energy level for hours
sami s.
Bethel park , PA
If I need some caffeine to keep me going I will often grab a diet Pepsi. It is a zero calorie option compared to regular Pepsi. I do know people who do not like the taste of Diet because they are used to the original but I think it tastes okay. I would recommend someone to try it if they are looking for a zero calorie option.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I just want to take this time to pay homage to my all-time favorite drink. My go-to in the convenient store. My never failing, forever fizzy friend.... Diet Pepsi! *applause* The carbonation lasts forever with this guy & that's perfect for me. I can't stand a flat soda and this one never disappoints.
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Review for: Diet Pepsi Cola Mini 15-7.5 fl. oz. Cans more...
Don't like this brands the ones I got tasted really bad I would not recommend to anyone it definitely did not meet my expectations and I won't be purchasing this again.
Jay 💖.
It's a whole lot better than it used to be when they still had it made with aspartame! The aftertaste and everything is now very pleasant,but now it is burn my stomach a tiny bit some days.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Do you prefer Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke?
Samantha E.
Clementon, NJ
Does this leave a weird after taste?
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
Has anyone else noticed that now it is aspartame free that it tastes different? I know it's "better" for you now, but it always tastes flat to me now.
Cassie L.
West Barnstable, MA
Just curious.. How many people prefer pepsi to coke?
Andrea H.
Is this preferable to diet coke?