BY PEPSI #30 in Soda & Soft Drinks

With its light, crisp taste, Diet Pepsi gives you all the refreshment you need - with zero sugar, zero calories and zero carbs. Light. Crisp. Refreshing. Diet Pepsi. Nothing refreshes like a Diet Pepsi.

Ingredients:  CARBONATED WATER, CARAMEL COLOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, CAFFEINE, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID

Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
I don’t think I could live without Diet Pepsi. I love cracking open an ice cold Pepsi and usually have several a day. All my friends know and if anyone wants to surprise me with something I like, it’s always a Diet Pepsi! I don’t like any other soda.
Kayla S.
Turtlepoint, PA
Review for: Diet Pepsi Soda 6-7.5 fl. oz. Cans more...
This is my favorite drink I have it with my lunches and dinners. I prefer this better than most diet drinks . Has good packaging. Sometimes I get one with the lid pretty tight on while trying to open it up . I buy this pop all the time . Wouldn’t change anything about the taste
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Diet Pepsi is okay, but nothing extraordinary.  The taste is not too bad, it's quite refreshing, but I hate the fact that it contains aspartame which is like drinking poison.  When it comes to drinking soda, I always figured diet was a better option that full flavored sugary sodas, but after learning about aspartame, I think its even worse.  Wish they could find a sweetener that's healthy and not bad for you.
Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Sweet yet refreshing taste. I love the fact that it's a carbonated beverage because of the bubbles. Sometimes I add a little bit to my Diet Sprite if I don't want to drink an entire energy drink but still want the flavor. Helps Boost your energy level for hours
sami s.
Bethel park , PA
If I need some caffeine to keep me going I will often grab a diet Pepsi. It is a zero calorie option compared to regular Pepsi. I do know people who do not like the taste of Diet because they are used to the original but I think it tastes okay. I would recommend someone to try it if they are looking for a zero calorie option.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I just want to take this time to pay homage to my all-time favorite drink. My go-to in the convenient store. My never failing, forever fizzy friend.... Diet Pepsi! *applause* The carbonation lasts forever with this guy & that's perfect for me. I can't stand a flat soda and this one never disappoints.
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Review for: Diet Pepsi Cola Mini 15-7.5 fl. oz. Cans more...
Don't like this brands the ones I got tasted really bad I would not recommend to anyone it definitely did not meet my expectations and I won't be purchasing this again.
Kristy P.
This is my favorite soda. I love that they've become an aspartame-free beverage, using sucralose instead. This is the main reason why I keep coming back to diet pepsi. I also love their flavored varieties, like cherry diet pepsi. Go out and grab yourself an (aspartame-free) diet pepsi!
Jaime D.
Northford
I am a diet pepsi person!  I have a case in my car, at work and at home.  I love that they got rid of the aspartame now but that the taste is still so similar.  I do wish they would bring out some new flavors with the diet and with the caffeine free but I still love it.
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
I like Diet Pepsi a lot more than regular Pepsi, because it is healthier and there is not a big flavor difference.  It isn't that cheap but it isn't that expensive either, and some days you  just need to drink a soda! I would definitely recommend this product.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Do you prefer Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke?
Samantha E.
Clementon, NJ
Does this leave a weird after taste?
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
Has anyone else noticed that now it is aspartame free that it tastes different? I know it's "better" for you now, but it always tastes flat to me now.
Cassie L.
West Barnstable, MA
Just curious.. How many people prefer pepsi to coke?
Andrea H.
Is this preferable to diet coke?