Diet Mtn Dew uploaded by Prudence B.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

The Only Diet with Dew in It.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Concentrated Orange Juice, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Citrus Pectin, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Aspartame, Potassium Citrate, Caffeine, Sodium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Gum Arabic, Sodium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Brominated Vegetable Oil, Yellow 5

Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Ashley P.
When I need caffeine, I go for this! I love the taste. It doesn’t taste like other Diet drinks. It doesn’t have the fake sugar taste. It tastes just like regular Mt. Dew.
Kathy P.
Meridian
Due to dieting, I had to switch from regular Mountain Dew to diet. It took some getting used to the diet taste but now it’s practically the only soda I drink. It tastes nothing like the original Mountain Dew but still yummy. It’s also good after your ice melts unlike most sodas.
Kelly H.
Buffalo City, WI
I drank Mountain Dew from what seems like the time I was born, but after a diabetes diagnosis I switched to Diet Mountain Dew. I used to tease others about why they would drink diet when the sugar was the best part, but I'm sold! I drink this every day now, usually more than one!
Haley S.
Hillsboro
This is my go-to soda, if I don't drink coffee I go to this. It is too expensive always (we get 12pk cans and 2L) we buy this multiple times a week. This is the only soda I drink, it is especially good ice cold! I would recommend though I know people typically don't like diet soda.
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
My favorite diet drink ever.i have been a diabetic for a very long time and this is one of the best diet sodas on the market. just wish more fast food places carried it
Destiny L.
Mountain Dew is my favorite soda. I especially love the mini cans though because they are easy to store in my small dorm room. It's also easy to put a few in the fridge because I share one with the other people on my floor and there's never much room.
kyle s.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
looking around my office i have six cans of this. it is no joke, my favorite drink. ive been drinking it from a young age, and its always been my favorite drink.
Jana L.
Columbus, OH
Diet Mt. Dew is my go to soda. The caffeine is what I need to help with my migraines. I also love the taste of it. I just wish more restaurants had it available.
Jeremy S.
Louisville, KY
Limerick review: There once was a drink from the Mountain.       Whose Dew flowed to my mouth like a fountain.   If you weight makes you riot, then trying switching to diet,  and stayed all jacked up as you can, friend.   (end of Limerick).    I wish there was a way to inject this delicious, calorie-free beverage directly into my blood.
Julie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I understand the purpose of the mini cans. They help reduce the amount of soda you drink, so in turn it is at a healthier amount. But the price for the smaller cans is disproportionate to that of the larger ones. It's just a lot cheaper to get the regular stuff, you get more fro your money.