Diet Mtn Dew uploaded by Prudence B.

Diet Mtn Dew

The Only Diet with Dew in It.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Concentrated Orange Juice, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Citrus Pectin, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Aspartame, Potassium Citrate, Caffeine, Sodium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Gum Arabic, Sodium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Brominated Vegetable Oil, Yellow 5

Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Kathy P.
Due to dieting, I had to switch from regular Mountain Dew to diet. It took some getting used to the diet taste but now it’s practically the only soda I drink. It tastes nothing like the original Mountain Dew but still yummy. It’s also good after your ice melts unlike most sodas.
Ashley P.
When I need caffeine, I go for this! I love the taste. It doesn’t taste like other Diet drinks. It doesn’t have the fake sugar taste. It tastes just like regular Mt. Dew.
Haley S.
This is my go-to soda, if I don't drink coffee I go to this. It is too expensive always (we get 12pk cans and 2L) we buy this multiple times a week. This is the only soda I drink, it is especially good ice cold! I would recommend though I know people typically don't like diet soda.
Jeremy S.
Lexington, KY
Limerick review: There once was a drink from the Mountain.       Whose Dew flowed to my mouth like a fountain.   If you weight makes you riot, then trying switching to diet,  and stayed all jacked up as you can, friend.   (end of Limerick).    I wish there was a way to inject this delicious, calorie-free beverage directly into my blood.
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
My favorite diet drink ever.i have been a diabetic for a very long time and this is one of the best diet sodas on the market. just wish more fast food places carried it
Destiny L.
Mountain Dew is my favorite soda. I especially love the mini cans though because they are easy to store in my small dorm room. It's also easy to put a few in the fridge because I share one with the other people on my floor and there's never much room.
Jana L.
Columbus, OH
Diet Mt. Dew is my go to soda. The caffeine is what I need to help with my migraines. I also love the taste of it. I just wish more restaurants had it available.
Julie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I understand the purpose of the mini cans. They help reduce the amount of soda you drink, so in turn it is at a healthier amount. But the price for the smaller cans is disproportionate to that of the larger ones. It's just a lot cheaper to get the regular stuff, you get more fro your money.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
The price is a little inflated obviously due to packaging but these are the perfect size sodas! I've been trying to cut back on pop/caffeine and the portions are just right without cutting it completely out.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
Ya know I never really liked Mountain Dew, but it's tolerable and I know it is hard to make a diet soda taste like the real thing, but they just weren't even trying with this one. Ick!