Diet Mtn Dew uploaded by Prudence B.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

The Only Diet with Dew in It.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Concentrated Orange Juice, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Citrus Pectin, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Aspartame, Potassium Citrate, Caffeine, Sodium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Gum Arabic, Sodium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Brominated Vegetable Oil, Yellow 5

Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Ashley P.
Foodie Expert
When I need caffeine, I go for this! I love the taste. It doesn’t taste like other Diet drinks. It doesn’t have the fake sugar taste. It tastes just like regular Mt. Dew.
Haley S.
Hillsboro
This is my go-to soda, if I don't drink coffee I go to this. It is too expensive always (we get 12pk cans and 2L) we buy this multiple times a week. This is the only soda I drink, it is especially good ice cold! I would recommend though I know people typically don't like diet soda.
Jeremy S.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Limerick review: There once was a drink from the Mountain.       Whose Dew flowed to my mouth like a fountain.   If you weight makes you riot, then trying switching to diet,  and stayed all jacked up as you can, friend.   (end of Limerick).    I wish there was a way to inject this delicious, calorie-free beverage directly into my blood.
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
Foodie Expert
My favorite diet drink ever.i have been a diabetic for a very long time and this is one of the best diet sodas on the market. just wish more fast food places carried it
Destiny L.
Mountain Dew is my favorite soda. I especially love the mini cans though because they are easy to store in my small dorm room. It's also easy to put a few in the fridge because I share one with the other people on my floor and there's never much room.
Jana L.
Columbus, OH
Diet Mt. Dew is my go to soda. The caffeine is what I need to help with my migraines. I also love the taste of it. I just wish more restaurants had it available.
jennifer j.
Florence
Although I try to quick with water. This soda always handles my soda craving! It has to be in a can and extremely cold
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Foodie Expert
My fav diet pop is Mtn Dew I love the taste of it I like it really cold very good value a big fan of Pepsi products
Cassie L.
Sioux Falls SD
I am a daily pop drinker so drinking 7.5 ounces is no enough for this girl. Give me a 20 ounce bottle any day!
Amanda H.
Evensville
Diet MTN dew is the best! It has a great flavor no after taste. It's refreshing plus it's a good energy boost.