BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All the great, exhilarating taste of Mtn Dew, without the calories. The Only Diet With Dew In It. see more...

Deidre T.
Deidre T.
This is my go-to drink. I rarely go a day without it. I used to drink the regular Mountain Dew, but switched to this option a few years ago. It still keeps me hydrated and wakes me up but without the jitters that regular soft drinks have. I usually try to buy on sale, as soda has gone up a lot in price, but I sometimes buy full price because I can't live without it.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Every now and then I like to have non-cola sodas. Diet Mountain Dew lets me get that sugary soda flavor without as much guilt. The only downside I have with Diet Mountain Dew is that like most diet sodas on the market, it uses artificial sweetener. But if you are trying to minimize sugar and calories but just need a small soda fix, this helps.
wendy g.
wendy g.
Port St Lucie, FL
Diet mountain dew is part of my everyday routine. It is my afternoon picker upper and I have been drinking it for over thirty years. I love the taste, it is clean, crisp and refreshing. Definitely a thirst quencher. It is always on sale somewhere. Have bern drinking it for over 30 years and don't plan on stopping now!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Davenport, IA
About three years ago I needed to changed to diet mountain dew. I have acid reflux and drinking diet does not effect me and still has that great mountain dew flavor as regular dew. It is affordable but O stock up when ota on sale. We actually have regular in iur home too as that is what my sons drinks
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Golden valley , Mn
I enjoy the taste of Diet MT Dew. I honestly wouldn't buy the regular as they have the same taste to me but this one is way healthier. I enjoy these when it is really hot out but too sweet for me to drink everyday. I like that they offer this in cans as those are the best for the fridge.
Tristan B.
Tristan B.
New Market, TN
These do not taste like the original Mountain Dew what so ever....They taste completely flat. I usually don't mind diet drinks and actually think that they taste fairly similar to the originals. This one...is different. Diet Mountain Dew is a "no-no" for regular mountain dew drinkers.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Edgewater, FL
We no longer drink diet because of the health issues we keep hearing about. However, when we did drink diet, we loved this drink! It was typically one we had on hand. The packaging was fine. We had no issues. If we learn there aren't health risks associated, we would purchase again!
Tanza S.
Tanza S.
Springfield, MO
My first love is Diet Mountain Dew as a fountain soda, but my second is these 12 oz. cans. They are the perfect size and I end up drinking the whole 24 pack in a few days. They are the best really really cold and right out of the can. I love Diet Mountain Dew so much.
Brittani K.
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I don't normally drink diet soda but It was all they had left at my super market so I broke down and bought some. It actually is the only diet soda that i've tried that doesn't taste like diet at all! It tastes like regular mountain dew. I would definitely buy again.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
I prefer the original flavor of Mountain Dew and diet is the only way to go for me. It is very refreshing and crisp tasting. Perfect on a hot day. I don't know of an amazing dupe for DMD. This is one of my all time favorites. I will definitely continue to repurchase.