BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All the great, exhilarating taste of Mtn Dew, without the calories. The Only Diet With Dew In It. see more...

Amber F.
Cleveland, OH
I love Mountain Dew and the diet doesn’t really taste diet. It’s the same great taste with less calories. It has great flavor and a great variety of flavors also. I buy it all the time. At a restaurant or the store
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
Diet mountain dew is one of my favorite sodas. I think the diet flavor taste just like the real Mountain Dew. I think this is a good value for the price and it makes it very easy to take on the go or pack for lunches
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I drink Diet Mountain Dew like someone is paying me to do it. It's ridiculous how much I consume. But it's so crisp and refreshing compared to other soft drinks. The carbonation is just the right amount, too. I've tried to buy store brand versions but none of them measure up to the original.
Jane B.
This is my favorite soda. I cannot understand people who don't love Diet Mountain Dew, it is amazing! There is a significant difference in taste when it comes in a can compared to a bottle, but I cannot get enough either way. I would and always will buy again!
Taylor Y.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Not long ago I ONLY would drink regular Mountain Dew and there was no trying to get me to even try diet. I swore, it tasted gross and that it wasn't as sweet. I would gag at the thought of artificial sweeteners. Well I recently had my first child and baby weight doesn't just fall off like in the movies. I gave in and forced my self to drink diet... I WAS SHOCKED. IT TASTED THE SAME. Only this one has no calories. I've lost weight and I'm still getting my daily Dew (this is my coffee). Honestly I don't think I'll ever go back to regular.
Josie L.
wellsville, OH
Diet mountain dew is okay but the real deal is what makes me addicted to mountain dew, I don't really care for the after taste of the diet mountain dew. I try it a few times a year to see if the taste has improved but it hasn't so far. Maybe next year it will
Megan A.
Diet Mountain Dew is one of the only diet drinks that I can stand. But I love the taste! In addition to that, it's also 0 points on Weight Watchers! Most of the time there are deals going on selling them in 12 or 24 packs, and I do not foresee myself ever stopping drinking this lovely product!
Bridget B.
My husband found out recently that he is diabetic and had to switch to diet soda and Diet Mountain Dew is one of the very few that he will drink. He loves it. He of coarse misses the regular kind, but he has adjusted well to this.
Katie H.
Kenosha, WI
My favorite soda in the world! It tastes so much different than regular Mtn Dew. It is usually pretty affordable but the best value is when you buy it in a 2-liter. I'd definitely recommend it as a refreshing drink!
Malerie M.
Post Falls
My husband calls this my meth. I love this stuff, have for years. It tastes great without all the calories. It's inexpensive and it's the best. Off brands don't taste the same and there's really nothing like it.