BeveragesSodaMountain Dew
Diet Mountain Dew Code Red 6 Pack

Diet Mountain Dew® Code Red® 6 Pack

by Mountain Dew

All of the great taste of Mountain Dew, with a kick of cherry and no calories.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diet Mountain Dew® Code Red® 6 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
jeremy K.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best diet pop I have ever drank. I could drink it everyday . it's the only diet pop I could transition to. Easy smooth great taste
Ashley B.
Been drinking this stuff ever since it came out. A fan of mountain dew and love cherry coke so this is a good mash up of the two
Carrie U.
Coxs Creek, KY
Diet dew is my go to drink. However, code red is not my favorite. I try to catxh them on sale whenever i can.
Dharma Karena E.
Soperton, GA
Yum yum, in my tum tum. As my niece says. She loves this and I'm not sure why. I'm hoping that they will NOT discontinue this item. Because it is so amazing.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
I always drank the original flavor when I worked early shift at a market, but needed a change in flavor. I didn't like coffee at the time but this was a favorite flavor for a good amount of time. It's nice to change it up a bit and it's a pleasant flavor, not totally out there.

Looking for your answer?