BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All of the great taste of Mountain Dew, with a kick of cherry and no calories. see more...

Shandi J.
Carrollton, GA
After I had my oldest daughter I wasn't able to drink my dew for the longest but when I got pregnant with my second daughter I wanted a my dew out of no where and I had a code red and it was amazing. That's when I fell in love all over again.
Danni M.
Too sweet for mw. I prefer the original tart that regular mountain dew has. I also didn't like having a red tongue after drinking it
Jen P.
Pickerington, OH
It's hard to find. But this is my favorite soda--now in diet? Taste just as good as regular. I'm in heaven.