Diet Mountain Dew® 4 Pack 24 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All the great taste and intensity of Dew without the calories. see more...

• Has anyone else noticed the stuff that settles to the bot...1 Answers
Taylor T.
Dayton, OH
I'm a caffeine addict, and this is my go to drink other than water or coffee. I like that they have it in diet because if I drank as much regular Mountain Dew as I do diet, I'd be huge lol. I like it. I drink it every day, which probably isn't healthy but oh well.
Adi D.
I really believe at this point in time that the water in my body composition has been completely replace by this sweet yellow nectar. If that doesn't tell you what you need to know let me just say this. It's flipping delicious.
Krystina M.
Huntsville, AL
I love diet mt.dew. the 4 pack bottles are great and theyre the perfect size to pack for lunch or just take on the go.
Jessica M.
My mother swears by this stuff. She almost only drinks Diet Mtn. Dew. Without it I believe she would thrust to death.
Molly B.
Kensett, IA
It's good if you like lemon lime flavored soda. I usually have about 1 a day, which is plenty.
Jessica M.
Has anyone else noticed the stuff that settles to the bottom of the bottle? What is that?