BY MOUNTAIN DEW

The only diet with Dew in it. see more...

Amy W.
Delicious!! Yummy in my tummy! Love the way it taste obviously. I only buy it on sale as I find it to be a bit pricey. Definitely gives me a boost on a cloudy slow day. Grab you some from your local grocer and hope you enjoy!
Kayla J.
There is no better way to start your morning other than with a diet dew. It's flavor is soothing and is always the same. If found on sale, it is affordable. It always meets my expectations and considering my whole family drinks it constantly, I would recommend it to others.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I know a lot of people think this stuff is gross, but I love it! Infact, now I have a craving for Diet Mountain Dew. Thanks Influenster 😜
Rose G.
Puyallup, WA
Delicious!!!! I can't drink regular soda anymore, luckily this diet soda tastes similar to the original.
Kari (.
Winfield, AL
Love Diet Mountain Dew !!! Best in a can super cold!! Fave!!!! The 12 packs are expensive! 4.98 a pack
Rhonda R.
The best soda on the market. I've enjoyed drinking these drinks for years. Great lemon and lime flavor.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
I love love love diet Mountain Dew and I always buy the biggest pack of cans I can get ahold of!!
Ashley S.
Goldston
This is our drink of choice at our house! Delicious! We buy it regularly and it is a daily treat