BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All the great taste and intensity of Dew without the calories. see more...

Tara H.
Kokomo, IN
This is a staple in our house. My boyfriend takes a 6 pack of the bottles to work everyday. He prefers the diet as the regular is too sweet for him. I enjoy the flavor as well. I was pleasantly surprised how much it tasted like the regular Mountain Dew!
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
I love my dmd, as I call diet mountain dew. I switched from regular mountain dew over 10 years ago and never looked back! No calories, or sugar!! I can't even drink regular drinks anymore!! I love my dew. Wish they'd make Diet Mountain Dew T-Shirts!! Lol
Rob W.
Anderson, IN
Diet Mountain Dew is my go to carbonated beverage. I really like the taste and the caffeine helps me in the afternoons. It is priced the same as all the other name brand carbonated beverages. I will definitely buy more of the is product (daily).
Melissa H.
Bradley, IL
Tasty and low calorie. I prefer the taste of diet mountain dew to the regular.